Emotional Resilience and Positive Mental Attitude Training - One-Day Live Online Course
Emotional resilience is the capacity to endure and recover from challenges and adversities. Having a positive mental attitude is more than just avoiding negative emotions, it involves the cultivation of positive emotions like optimism, self-confidence and motivation.
This one-day Emotional Resilience and Positive Mental Attitude training course is aimed at enhancing emotional and mental well-being within the workplace.
Delegates who attend this training will learn:
- The effects of the self-fulfilling prophecy
- The importance of building good habits for energy and mental health
- The connection between thoughts and emotions
- Overcoming negative emotions
- The importance of mindfulness and planning
- Building emotional resilience
- How to enhance emotional management
- The importance of giving and taking constructive criticism
This training is fully interactive and delivered via Microsoft Teams from our Training Studio. The sessions start at 9am, with breaks at 11am, 1pm and 3pm. We finish at 4.30pm.
Corporate Coach Group is CPD accredited. This course qualifies for 6 CPD training hours, plus additional hours in independent post-course learning.
Upcoming start dates
Contact us to arrange your in-house training
Who should attend?
This Emotional Resilience and Positive Mental Attitude training course is aimed at everyone in the workplace.
Emotional Resilience and Positive Mental Attitude Training Course Overview
- The self-fulfilling prophecy
- The importance of good habits for energy and mental health
- The connection between thoughts and emotions: the power of your mind
- Overcoming negative emotions: the key to emotional mastery
- Fostering positive emotions: the power of mindfulness and planning
- Enhancing emotional management with leading questions
- How to reframe negative events into positive.
- How to give and take constructive criticism
- Putting theory into practice
Course fees are inclusive of:
- One day's quality training by an experienced trainer
- Interactive digital handbook
- Written personal action plan
- Digital Certificate of attendance
- Access to additional training material after the course
- Three months free telephone support to answer any on-going questions
Certification / Credits
This course qualifies for 6 CPD training hours, plus additional hours in independent post-course learning.
Certificate of attainment.
Why choose Corporate Coach Group?
Founded in 1997
Practical Leadership and Management Training Courses
Thousands of happy previous delegates
Average rating 5
The course was extremely beneficial, especially with reference to creating a positive mindset in myself and others. The trainer's presentation was excellent. Would highly recomm...
The course has been a true eye-opener, especially how ones own experiences and actions can influence others within the work place, but also in everyday life experiences. A very ...
Contact this provider
Corporate Coach Training
Practical Leadership and Management Training Courses Corporate Coach Training offers professional development training courses to improve your productivity and help you achieve your goals. Their training programmes have been developed and perfected over 25 years of successfully helping organisations of every size and type....