Continuous Improvement Training - One-day In-house Course
Improvement is always possible and should be undertaken by all individuals and organisations.
Some people don’t want to improve themselves until they are forced to do so, since they feel that what they are doing is good enough. However, continuous improvement is an attitude of mind and assumes there is always a better way of doing things.
Delegates who attend this course will learn how to:
- Get the best from their team’s performance with continuous improvements
- Create a positive workplace culture
- Improve their communication skills
- Improve their ability to innovate and create ideas
- Improve their problem-solving skills.
Take the initiative and learn how to improve yourself and your organisation, so that the future will be brighter than it is now.
This course can be delivered face-to-face or via Microsoft Teams as Interactive Online Learning.
Upcoming start dates
Contact us to arrange your virtual in-house training
Contact us to arrange your in-house training
Continuous Improvement Course Overview
- The theory behind continuous improvement
- The continuous improvement cycle
- Setting SMART targets
- Communication skills
- Planning skills
- How to develop your systems
- Creative problem-solving
- Continuous learning
- Innovation and invention
In-House Training Course Pricing
This course is delivered as a bespoke in-house course, either face-to-face or via Microsoft Teams as Interactive Online Learning. Please contact Corporate Coach Training to discuss your requirements.
This price includes:
- Quality training delivered by an experienced trainer
- Interactive, digital handbook
- Personal written action plans
- Access to additional free training material after the course
- Three months free telephone support after the course to answer any questions
Certification / Credits
- Continually improving your team’s ability to get better results
- Create and sustain a progressive culture
- Make your communication more future focused
- Improve your ability to solve problems before they occur
- Banish the “If it aint broke, don’t fix it” mentality
- Improve your invention, innovation and creativity
- Harness the power of continuous improvement
Corporate Coach Group is CPD accredited. This course qualifies for six CPD training hours, plus additional independent post-course learning.
Why choose Corporate Coach Group?
Founded in 1997
Practical Leadership and Management Training Courses
Thousands of happy previous delegates
Contact this provider
Corporate Coach Training
Practical Leadership and Management Training Courses Corporate Coach Training offers professional development training courses to improve your productivity and help you achieve your goals. Their training programmes have been developed and perfected over 25 years of successfully helping organisations of every size and type....