Vision Building (Corporate Training)
A clear, shared vision is the primary attribute of a working team. While vision, usually, is initiated by one or few individuals, it is required that leaders get the skill of building such vision among their team too.
This course to address the needs of executives and managers for vision building and change management skills.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- United Arab Emirates
Who should attend?
Who Should Attend
This course is useful for any level of management, team leaders, CEOs, business owners, and project manager. It also helps Consultants, and freelancers.
- What is a vision
- How big is big enough in practice?
- Read your subconscious do discover the actual vision you have
- What determines an achievable vision
- Values and its importance on setting vision
- Making team consensus on visions
- Shared values ensure shared vision
- Communicating your vision
- Living your vision
- Managing resilience
- Monitor the progress
- Preparing for a crisis
- Developing commitment
- Feedback and active listening
Certification / Credits
- Why a clear vision matters
- How practically we can set a vision
- What determines your vision
- How to put your career vision with your corporate vision
- Barriers to change
- Motivational leadership
- Monitor the outcomes
Why choose Convertas?
Founded in 2006
12 Specialized trainers
100% of happy clients
Contact this provider
Convertas Management Consultants
CONVERTAS offers a series of specialized training services across all areas of business, helping employees develop and increase their skills. Our highly qualified trainers through our specifically designed courses and workshops, as well as our innovative training methodology, will provide...