Strategic Planning, RBM and Monitoring & Evaluation
This course is to provide participants with the knowledge and skills needed to develop a consistent vision for guiding an organization's actions, decision making, and resource allocation.
It highlights the extent to which the implementation of RBM techniques has an impact on business practices. It demonstrates how RBM contributes to national efforts for achieving development results, supports the implementation of a common framework for inter-agency collaboration, and shapes countries' approaches to programmed design, implementation and management for results in development. For organizations to provide development services, it is very important to maintain monitoring and evaluation. This is particularly important for organizational learning and organizational policy feed. Often, learning through M&E also help contributing to major development programs improvement.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
Who should attend?
Who Should Attend
This program is necessary for any level of management, team leaders, NGO directors, CEOs, business owners, and project directors. It also helps Consultants.
- What is an organization
- Why strategic planning
- Vision and Mission Statement
- SWOT analysis and its comparison with other analysis tools
- Practical work on SWOT analysis
- How SWOT can help you set strategies and goals
- Strategic objectives
- Competitive and functional strategies
- How should a strategic planning document look like
- The principles of results-based management
- RBM's essential structures and processes
- Results cultures
- Diagnosis of the strengths, weaknesses and gaps
- Introduction to M&E
- Importance of Monitoring and Evaluation
- Components of a Monitoring and Evaluation Framework
- Proper use of M&E in development projects/programs
- Participatory Monitoring and Evaluation Frameworks
- Indicators, Source/Means of Verification
- Practical Work on Project Scenarios
- Using LFA for project M&E
- Implementing Monitoring and Evaluation Plans
Certification / Credits
- Mission Vision and Objectives of an organization
- Types of strategies and their use
- Preparing action plans for implementation of strategic plan
- Implementing and monitoring strategic plans
- Integrated monitoring and evaluation
- The use of evidence from monitoring and evaluation in decision-making
- Meaningful reporting to key stakeholders
Why choose Convertas?
Founded in 2006
12 Specialized trainers
100% of happy clients
Contact this provider
Convertas Management Consultants
CONVERTAS offers a series of specialized training services across all areas of business, helping employees develop and increase their skills. Our highly qualified trainers through our specifically designed courses and workshops, as well as our innovative training methodology, will provide...