Result-Based Management and Budgeting
- Understand the theory of change and strategic results framework
- Risk register
- Integrated monitoring and evaluation
- The use of evidence from monitoring and evaluation in decision-making
- Meaningful reporting to key stakeholders.
- Devise metrics to monitor and control project risks
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
Who should attend?
Who Should Attend
People responsible for developing RBM in their organization or large complex programs. Strategic planners, heads of M&E as well as senior program managers. People from government and inter-governmental agencies; international NGOs and social enterprises.
Understand Results-Based Management (RBM)
- Principles of results-based management
- RBM's essential structures and processes
- Results cultures
- Diagnosis of the strengths, weaknesses in participants' organizations
Prepare the ground for RBM development
- RBM strategy
- Key stakeholders for RBM
- The organization's Theory of Change, and logic model
- The strategic results framework including key indicators
Evaluation with RBM
- The risk register
- Risk management plan
- Results-based budgeting
- Evaluation with RBM
- Strategic monitoring and evaluation plan
Developing an RBM strategy
- Data quality assurance
- Data analysis
- Data utilization
- Managing change with RBM
- Participants' own strategies
- Participants' strategies
- Group feedback
Certification / Credits
Understand how to manage each major element of working capital.u003cbru003eUnderstand how to forecast the cash impact of working capital.u003cbru003eAnalyze liquidity and working capital efficiency.u003cbru003eUnderstand the sources of funding and uses of excess cash resources.u003cbru003eCreate cash flow forecasts.aDescribe the general principles of consolidation;u003cbru003eIdentify and distinguish the different methods of consolidation of accounts;u003cbru003eCarry out a consolidation of accounts in accordance with all stages of the process and with the appropriate accounting framework.
Why choose Convertas?
Founded in 2006
12 Specialized trainers
100% of happy clients
Contact this provider
Convertas Management Consultants
CONVERTAS offers a series of specialized training services across all areas of business, helping employees develop and increase their skills. Our highly qualified trainers through our specifically designed courses and workshops, as well as our innovative training methodology, will provide...