Advanced Monitoring and Evaluation
This course builds on participants' understanding and skills of how to develop sustainable and cost- effective monitoring and evaluation processes and practices within their own projects, programs and organizations. It is also relevant for those trying to improve and enhance current monitoring and evaluation (M&E) systems, or supporting partners to develop and implement effective M&E. The course provides an overview of all aspects of M&E from planning to M&E and impact assessment, with a focus on ensuring that M&E contributes towards improving organizational learning and accountability.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
Who should attend?
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for experienced of monitoring and evaluation. It has been designed to build on and enhance participant's skills and understanding of M&E and work through some of the complex />challenges in doing M&E, alongside other experienced practitioners.
- Understanding influences on monitoring and evaluation strategy
- Developing a Business Case to support monitoring and evaluation
- Developing a stakeholder management and communication strategy
- Effective requirements gathering for monitoring and evaluation
- Determining Critical Success Factors and Key Performance Indicators
- Modelling the current and future state
- Scope and change management
- Identifying and delivering sustainable impacts
- Effectively leading a monitoring and evaluation project
- Managing a team through the monitoring and evaluation lifecycle
- Creating a learning culture within monitoring and evaluation
Certification / Credits
- Develop a deeper understanding of the characteristics of effective M&E and M&E systems
- Review approaches to planning for M&E, including Theory of Change, and explore some of the challenges
- Select and use appropriate data collection methods and tools effectively and explored debates around newer qualitative and participatory approaches
- Consider principles and steps in data analysis and the issue of quality of evidence
- Explore ways to address issues around impact assessment and the M&E of outcomes and impact
Why choose Convertas?
Founded in 2006
12 Specialized trainers
100% of happy clients
Contact this provider
Convertas Management Consultants
CONVERTAS offers a series of specialized training services across all areas of business, helping employees develop and increase their skills. Our highly qualified trainers through our specifically designed courses and workshops, as well as our innovative training methodology, will provide...