Result Based Management (Corporate Training)
This workshop highlights the extent to which the implementation of RBM techniques has an impact on business practices. It demonstrates how RBM contributes to national efforts for achieving development results, supports the implementation of a common framework for inter-agency collaboration, and shapes countries' approaches to programmed design, implementation and management for results in development.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- United Arab Emirates
Who should attend?
Who Should Attend
This course attracts participants from government and inter-governmental agencies; national and international NGOs; and social enterprises. Our facilitators ensure you have the opportunity to exchange ideas and experience with people from your own as well as other sectors.
Understand Results-Based Management (RBM)
- The principles of results-based management
- RBM's essential structures and processes
- Results cultures
- Diagnosis of the strengths, weaknesses and gaps in participants' organizations.
Prepare the ground for RBM development
- The RBM strategy
- Hey stakeholders for RBM
- The organization's Theory of Change, and logic model
- The strategic results framework including key indicators
Evaluation with RBM
- The risk register
- Risk management plan
- Results-based budgeting
- Evaluation with RBM
- The strategic monitoring and evaluation plan.
Developing an RBM strategy
- Data quality assurance
- Data analysis
- Data utilization
- Managing change with RBM
Certification / Credits
- Understand the theory of change and strategic results framework
- Risk register
- Integrated monitoring and evaluation
- The use of evidence from monitoring and evaluation in decision-making
- Meaningful reporting to key stakeholders.
- Devise metrics to monitor and control project risks
Why choose Convertas?
Founded in 2006
12 Specialized trainers
100% of happy clients
Contact this provider
Convertas Management Consultants
CONVERTAS offers a series of specialized training services across all areas of business, helping employees develop and increase their skills. Our highly qualified trainers through our specifically designed courses and workshops, as well as our innovative training methodology, will provide...