NLP Sales Skills (Corporate Training)
This program is specifically designed to equip senior employees with exceptional selling techniques during customer presentations. NLP “Neuro Linguistic Programming” techniques have modelled the very best sales strategies and techniques in order to help Participants apply them to their own selling presentations. This program takes a holistic and refreshing approach to customer presentations and the world of selling as a whole. It does so by focusing primarily on how to construct and deliver a presentation to a process which ultimately influences the client's decision to buy.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- United Arab Emirates
Who should attend?
Who Should Attend
This workshop is necessary for Salespeople, sales support, as well as potential candidates for sales positions who want to build and revitalize their existing selling skills.
- Participants present a typical customer presentation.
- Presentations are assessed and broken down under course criteria.
- Introduction to NLP sales skills.
- NLP – the human brain and how to influence it.
- VAK – developing the ability to speak everyone's language.
- Discovering each client's unique buying map.
- Motivations – when to use the carrot, and when to use the stick.
- Rapport building techniques.
- Using meta-programs to subtly create desire.
- Structuring your presentation – what do I want my audience to THINK, FEEL and DO?
- Presentations are re-designed with the day's learning in mind.
- Sections of the presentations are re-presented with coaching.
- The psychology of persuasion.
- Structuring your presentation in order to psychologically influence the audience's decision-making process.
- Hitting the client's &'value based' buttons.
- Selling the benefits – sell the sizzle NOT the sausage.
- When and how to encourage/manage questions and objections.
- Selling through our stories.
- Practical activities to spice up the presentations.
- Visual aids and maintaining interest.
- Using notes.
- Moving away from PowerPoint™.
- Individual coaching on personal presentation.
- Talking and walking, power pausing, body language, voice, pace etc.
- Closing the client – understanding when and how.
- Participants will restructure their presentations.
- Video feedback.
- Practical application exercises.
- Final presentations.
- Intensive 1-2-1 coaching and video feedback from facilitator.
- Handling worse case scenarios
Certification / Credits
- Understand the purpose and use of NLP sales skills.
- To be comfortable identifying and working with a client's map of the world.
- To be able to build rapport with a client, quickly and easily.
- To be confident identifying and working with a client's meta programs.
- To understand the psychology of persuasion and its use in sales presentations.
- To be able to structure and deliver a powerful, convincing presentation
Why choose Convertas?
Founded in 2006
12 Specialized trainers
100% of happy clients
Contact this provider
Convertas Management Consultants
CONVERTAS offers a series of specialized training services across all areas of business, helping employees develop and increase their skills. Our highly qualified trainers through our specifically designed courses and workshops, as well as our innovative training methodology, will provide...