E-Procurement Management (Corporate Training)
Advancement of online technology has already provided chances to find suppliers/service providers from any corner of the globe. This can provide you cost-effective and quality choices – if managed properly. The flip side can be frustration due to improper communication or improper management of the system.
This course to address the “research-based” needs of logistics managers for required e-procurement development and management skills. This comprehensive five-day training workshop will ensure the effective and efficient use of tendering skills.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- United Arab Emirates
Who should attend?
Who Should Attend
This course is suitable for any procurement professional involved in the planning, creation, issue, receipt or evaluation of tenders through E-Procurement.
- Critical Supply Strategies
- Key principles of e-procurement
- Important steps in developing an e-Procurement system
- What preparation works are needed for developing an e-Procurement system
- Initiation of a Request for Goods/Services/Works
- e-Procurement business models
- Components of an e-Procurement system
- e-Procurement processes & workflows
- Supplier e-registration systems
- Developing e-purchase requisitions and approvals system
- Developing e-quotation preparations system
- Developing e-quotation evaluation system
- Developing e-purchase order system
- Developing e-tendering system
- Negotiating with Short-listed Suppliers
- e-Procurement hardware and software
- Communication Techniques
- Transforming the Supplier Relationship
- e-Procurement user administration
- e-Procurement security
Certification / Credits
- The process of needs assessment;
- Comparison of offline versus online procurement
- Developing e-bids
- Understanding the legal framework
- E-Tender processing, selection and award of contract
- E-Vendor management; monitoring and evaluation
- Continuous learning and quality improvement
Why choose Convertas?
Founded in 2006
12 Specialized trainers
100% of happy clients
Contact this provider
Convertas Management Consultants
CONVERTAS offers a series of specialized training services across all areas of business, helping employees develop and increase their skills. Our highly qualified trainers through our specifically designed courses and workshops, as well as our innovative training methodology, will provide...