It is never too early to plan the next phase of your life, because a well-planned life is the key to a successful and fulfilling retirement. Comprehensive retirement planning covers all aspects of a rewarding life including Financial, Social, Psychological, Emotional and Physical.
Upcoming start dates
Contact provider for more information.
- North America
Who should attend?
- Establish your retirement vision building on your dreams, aspirations and life goals;
- Determine when is the right time to retire;
- Provide the "A to Z" of the Government of Canada employee pension plan (PSSA);
- Provide advice on how to avoid the pitfalls of poor financial planning;
- Explain the various types of financial investment instruments that are at your disposal;
- Better understand the changes that will affect your life and how to manage them;
- See how to fit your current work identity into your retirement identity;
- Figure out how to create a more balanced pace for yourself;
- Learn how to stay connected to your community and the world around you;
- Identify your current and future social support network;
- Feel confident and excited about this next chapter in your life.
Why choose BBLN?
In operation for over 20 years, Building Blocks takes a consultative approach to customer engagement to deeply asses the needs. We offer a variety of options for consideration.
All of our instructors have a minimum of 20 years of teaching experience using adult learning theory.
We can proudly say that our customers routinely say we exceeded their expectations and in doing so, we offer many benefits that are included in the service and pricing.
Contact this provider
Building Blocks Learning Network
Building Blocks Learning Network (Building Blocks) is a training company with over 20 years of experience in Adult Education. Our specific expertise includes professional development in the areas of Executive Leadership, Management and Leadership, Coaching, Policy Development, How Government Works,...