Retirement is no longer a distant reality. As an executive, you recognize the importance of planning for your retirement, the challenge is to find the time while you are going full out at work, to get the critical information you need to inform some of the most important decisions you will make. Designed by executives for executives, this one-day workshop will cover most of what you need to know about financial considerations, and equally important, information tied to planning for your transition to retirement. This course will help you to demystify many elements at play, such as key considerations around your pension, selecting a retirement date, the process, what you need to be doing in your last few years prior to retirement, options tied to transitioning to retirement, working after retirement from the public service and retiring well. The course brings it together for you, so that you can be prepared to embrace a successful retirement with confidence.
Upcoming start dates
21 March, 2024
- Virtual Classroom
7 May, 2024
- Virtual Classroom
Contact provider for more information.
Who should attend?
- Establishing your retirement vision, building on your dreams and life goals and putting your passion into action
- What to consider prior to retiring
- Understanding the A-Z of the Government of Canada employee pension plan (PSSA) and key considerations for executives
- Exploring critical elements of strong financial planning
- Selecting a date and looking at the process of retiring
- Understanding and preparing for the changes that will affect your life
- Retiring, Re-energizing, Refocussing and Reinventing
- Working post public service retirement – what to consider
- Embracing this new phase of life
Why choose BBLN?
In operation for over 20 years, Building Blocks takes a consultative approach to customer engagement to deeply asses the needs. We offer a variety of options for consideration.
All of our instructors have a minimum of 20 years of teaching experience using adult learning theory.
We can proudly say that our customers routinely say we exceeded their expectations and in doing so, we offer many benefits that are included in the service and pricing.
Contact this provider
Building Blocks Learning Network
Building Blocks Learning Network (Building Blocks) is a training company with over 20 years of experience in Adult Education. Our specific expertise includes professional development in the areas of Executive Leadership, Management and Leadership, Coaching, Policy Development, How Government Works,...