Financial Sanctions Programme and Screening (Corporate Training)
Economic sanctions are commercial and financial penalties applied by one or more countries against a targeted country, group, or individuals.
This course is essential to understand what are the Economic Sanctions, how they are applied, who apply them and who are the targets. The purpose of this course is to create awareness around the concept of sanctions and the implications that breaches of sanction rules . The course introduces the types of restrictions applied by various governments and international agencies
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- United Arab Emirates
Who should attend?
Who Should Attend
Employees, supervisors, managers and others involved in transactions and seeking to improve their skills and knowledge on Sanctions.
What are Economic Sanctions?
- Financial Sanctions as economic and trade restrictions
- Reasons of Financial Sanctions
- Who is involved? Financial Institutions
- Responsibilities and Guidance for Financial Institutions
- Penalties for Breach of Sanctions
What is a Sanctions Screening Programme?
- Policies and Procedures
- Guidelines on Sanction Programme
- AML / CTF Procedures
- Aligning the Financial Institution's policies, systems and controls to regulatory guidelines
- Assessing, enhancing and optimizing the Sanctions Screening Programme
- Financial Institution compliance with the measures imposed by the relevant regulatory bodies
Components of a Sanctions Screening Programme
- Governance and Control Model
- KPI based periodic review
- Effective Data
- Technology Framework and Lists Management
- Alert Investigation Methodology
- Disposal of alerts and escalations
- Staff Awareness and Training
Certification / Credits
- Identify the impacts of Economic sanctions in your organization
- Learn how to implement a Sanction Screening Programme
- Understand the personal contribution to comply with the sanctions.
- Set up a risk based approach relying on the different type of Economic sanctions
- Explain the relevant methods in preventing Economic sanctions
Why choose Convertas?
Founded in 2006
12 Specialized trainers
100% of happy clients
Contact this provider
Convertas Management Consultants
CONVERTAS offers a series of specialized training services across all areas of business, helping employees develop and increase their skills. Our highly qualified trainers through our specifically designed courses and workshops, as well as our innovative training methodology, will provide...