Corporate Citizenship Partnership Management
Are your corporate citizenship partnerships working well? Are your partner relationships easy to navigate? Does everyone understand their level of accountability? Are you achieving the impact you intend? The most effective partnerships between corporations and nonprofit organizations bring together complementary skills and resources that enable partners to achieve together goals that neither could accomplish alone.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Corporate citizenship, community involvement, and sustainability professionals who are developing and managing corporate citizenship partnerships. This course is also helpful for others actively engaged in the development or execution of partnerships.
Completion of a Boston College Center for Corporate Citizenship course, including Corporate Citizenship 101 or Fundamentals of Employee Volunteer Programs.
- To apply the principles of effective partnership.
- To assess your existing portfolio of partnerships along a collaboration continuum.
- Methods to build relationships and structure effective agreements.
- To implement agreements and make sure communications and program execution plans stay on track.
- Where to find—and how to interpret—the financial metrics to aid decision making and evaluate performance of nonprofit partners.
- What to do when all else fails and you need to "break up" with your partner.
- To review and evaluate partnership effectiveness in order to improve or exit unproductive relationships.
Course delivery details
Take this course as part of an accelerated program to earn your Certificate in Corporate Citizenship Practice, combining the best aspects of self-paced online courses, live learning, and networking opportunities.
- Member: $2,130.00
- Non-Member: $2,900.00
Certification / Credits
This is an elective course to earn your Certificate in Corporate Citizenship Practice, which can help you develop in-depth knowledge, practical skills, and useful tools to implement innovative corporate citizenship programs.
5 certificate units toward a Certificate in Corporate Citizenship Practice. This is an elective course for a Certificate in Corporate Citizenship Practice.
Contact this provider
Boston College Center for Corporate Citizenship
At the Boston College Center for Corporate Citizenship, we help companies advance and elevate their corporate citizenship to deliver both business and social value, no matter where they are in their corporate citizenship journey. As the leading corporate citizenship membership...