This BEVA two-day course will help participants understand that conflict is the normal outgrowth of the diversity that characterizes our thoughts, attitudes, beliefs and perceptions and that each of us has the power over whether conflict becomes a negative or positive experience.
Upcoming start dates
14 March, 2024
- Virtual Classroom
Who should attend?
Directors, manager, supervisors, team leads and business owners.
BEVA offers the following course content:
- Reviewing the factors leading to conflict
- Examining conflict management strategies
- Factors that affect conflict resolution
- Examining the positive aspects of conflict
- A new look at conflict
- Popular but ineffective approaches to conflict resolution
- Establishing conflict partnerships
- Ground rules for effective conflict resolution
- Examining the conditions that facilitate change
- Eight essential steps to conflict resolution
- Dealing with special situations
- Moving forward
Course delivery details
Virtual training with an instructor.
Certification / Credits
The learner will receive a "BEVA Learning Institute Certificate of Achievement" for completing the workshop/course recognized by Government, Academia and Industry.
Contact this provider
BEVA Global Management Inc. / BEVA Learning Institute
BEVA Learning Institute is the training department for BEVA Global Management Inc. We provide corporate professional training to medium and large companies in English and French in most industries as well as government. We are the premier choice when it...