Understanding financial information is essential for assessing a company’s health and making strategic decisions that significantly impact performance. It’s essential for senior business leaders to deepen their knowledge and expertise in financial analysis. With the ability to interpret and apply financial information to their decision-making process, executives will enhance their leadership capabilities and profile and their organization’s potential for success.
The program will help organizations leaders demystify finance & accounting in Financial Data Analysis, help them to tell the story behind the numbers, leave with confidence & data analytics proficiency.
Who should attend?
The program will greatly benefit:
- Senior-level executives who need a deeper understanding of finance and accounting
- Non-financial executives who seek a challenging introduction of finance
- Financial executives needing a necessary refresher
The training contents are:
- Learn the Language of Finance: Understand the building blocks of corporate financial reporting, how to interpret and analyze financial statements and how they relate to each other.
- Identify and Create New Value: Learn how to identify and capture key drivers of value creation, add value through financial engineering, and link performance measures to corporate and business unit strategy.
- Build Credibility and Contribute More as a Non-Financial Executive: Capably use financial information for operational and strategic decision-making, to measure and manage costs, and to measure and incentivize business unit performance.
Course delivery details
The training has two available formats. Each format has its own unique features to bring to you the best experience while you with us at Berkeley Executive Education.
The first format is a 2-week (6 sessions) virtual financial analysis deep-dive utilizing a cutting-edge live classroom platform. Online sessions are usually held from 8:30 am-12:00 pm (Pacific Time Zone). The second format is a 5-day, in-person financial analysis deep-dive at UC Berkeley Haas School of Business campus.
The common features of the program, for both formats, are:
- The training is led by World-renowned Berkeley Haas and Executive Education faculty
- You will have Exclusive networking opportunities
- You will have Extended post-program access to select course material
- You will have Access to the program alumni community
- You will receive the Financial Data Analysis for Leaders Program Certificate of Completion
Moreover, if you choose the in-person training format, you will have the opportunity to practice what you are learning during the course on doing a capstone Project, which covers Business Analysis, Financial Analysis, and Valuation Analysis
The fee for the 2-Week Online format is $3,450 (USD).
The fee for the 5-Day In-Person format is $7,500 (USD).
Certification / Credits
Upon completing this program, Berkeley Haas Executive Education will award you with a verified digital Financial Data Analysis for Leaders Program Certificate of Completion.
Besides, this program counts toward a Certificate of Business Excellence. A UC Berkeley Certificate of Business Excellence gives individuals the opportunity to create a personal plan of study structured by our four academic pillars. Our four academic pillars are Leadership & Communication, Entrepreneurship & Innovation, Finance and Business Acumen, and Strategy & Management. Financial Data Analysis for Leaders program belongs to Finance & Business Acumen pillar. Participants have the opportunity to plan a flexible schedule of completing the Certificate of Business Excellence in up to three years.
About Berkeley Executive Education
Berkeley Executive Education | Leading with innovation & changing the way you learn
At Berkeley Executive Education you will explore a revolutionary learning experience that defies boundaries. Based on 2019 total enrollment revenue data, Berkeley Executive Education ranks #1 among public universities in executive education based on revenue and impact. All courses at...
Contact this provider
Before we redirect you to this school’s website, do you mind filling out this form so that we can stay in touch? You can unsubscribe at any time.
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Corporate / Group Training