Exceptional PresentationsBaker Communications, Inc.
All available course dates
The workshop, supported by 19 e-learning videos, focuses on teaching methods helpful for professional business communication, including preparation, structure, delivery, and strategy. The workshop also covers the use of visual aids and handling question-and-answer sessions. Participants practice by preparing and delivering a real-life business presentation, ideally one which they will be delivering in a genuine business situation within 90 days of the workshop.
Up to ten individual recorded video exercises and 10 one-on-one coaching sessions — The course design enables each participant to be recorded in a variety of communication situations. Participants learn hands-on, by presenting and being critiqued, not just hearing lectures on theory.
Course delivery details
- Public Workshops
- Private Workshops
- Virtual Coaching
- Self-paced Online
Certification / Credits
- Identify a variety of audience types and audience needs
- Structure presentations to gain maximum effect with different audiences
- Present information in a clear, concise, and persuasive manner
- Project control and confidence through high-impact delivery skills
- Overcome negative or distracting mannerisms or vocal issues
- Use media effectively in all presentations - and avoid death by powerpoint
- Identify and handle various types of audience questions
As one of America's most established corporate training companies, Baker Communications has helped over 1.5 million professionals reach maximum performance since 1979. Globally recognized companies and government agencies, including Amazon, SAP and Ingersoll Rand depend on BCI to equip their...
Contact this provider
Average rating 5Based on 32 reviews.
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...