Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training - intensive 4-week program
This Lean Six Sigma Black Belt program is designed to deliver high-level knowledge and skills in using the Six Sigma DMAIC with integrated lean content to deliver better bottom-line results.
The Black Belt program lasts a total of four weeks, the first two of which are dedicated to ensuring consistent Green Belt level Lean Six Sigma knowledge. The third and fourth weeks will build on this and take a more in-depth look at Lean and Six Sigma methodologies, bringing participants to the Black Belt level, which means developing the ability to lead project teams to achieve breakthrough improvements for the organization.
By the end of the course, delegates will thus possess an in-depth understanding of the Lean Six Sigma methodology and its application in their business environment. The training is delivered using Minitab statistical software, but can be adapted to cover other systems (for example JMP) when delivered as on-site training.
Who should attend?
This course is for individuals from diverse organizational functions—operations, quality, logistics, finance, production, engineering, and other staff functions seeking to bring significant business results to their organizations. Participants are traditionally well versed in technical aspects of their jobs, are team leaders, and are effective project facilitators.
- Achieve significant improvements in critical business processes.
- Apply statistical and problem solving tools to an improvement project brought to class on the first day.
- Reduce process variation.
- Eliminate waste and defects by applying lean and Six Sigma.
- Collect, analyze, and quantify data that enable process improvements.
- Learn how to execute the Six Sigma methodology.
- Establish and define process capability.
- Identify and eliminate dominant process variation sources.
- Characterize and optimize processes by computing and applying statistical techniques.
- Design, simulate, and execute designed experiments that depict validated improvement.
- Learn how to plan and implement process control to hold project gains.
ASQ Members pay $11,499.
In addition to scheduled dates, this course can be delivered as an in-company training for your staff. Request information to learn the details.
Certification / Credits
CEU Hours: 13, ASQ RU: 13.4
ASQ - American Society for Quality - Professional Training Courses & Certification
ASQ (American Society for Quality) is an international community of individuals committed to quality who share the ideas and tools that make our world work better. With individual and organizational members around the world, ASQ has the reputation and reach...
Contact this provider
Before we redirect you to this supplier's website, do you mind filling out this form so that we can stay in touch? You can unsubscribe at any time.
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...