Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification ProgramCorporate Education Group
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Program
Lean Six Sigma quality-improvement methods focus on reducing defects, streamlining processes, and improving product quality.
This program focuses on the advanced skills in the Lean Six Sigma approach. Black Belt training provides comprehensive development for Lean Six Sigma specialists to build on Green Belt training and develop dedicated resources for improvement projects. This course requires use of a statistical analysis software package, such as Minitab or SigmaXL.
To achieve a CEG Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification, each participant must successfully complete the course, which includes attending all sessions, completing assignments, passing a final exam, and completing a relevant project, for which he or she is the lead, within 12 months of the class end-date.
Who should attend?
Black Belt training is targeted for dedicated Lean Six Sigma full-time practitioners that lead client process improvement projects.
- Understand Lean Six Sigma advanced skills and tools using the DMAIC process.
- Learn leadership and team skills.
- Apply skills in project management, process management, Lean, and statistical analysis to business issues.
- Understand organizational change process and tools.
- Close out projects upon completion and to sustain gains.
- Utilize statistical analysis software to analyze and visualize data.
Module 1: Overview of Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Program
- Overview of Six Sigma and Lean
- Comparison of Black Belt and Green Belt
- Project Selection
- Exercise: Elevator Speech
- Black Belt Roadmap
- Exercise: Reinforcing the Six Sigma Mindset
Module 2: Define Phase
- Review Charter, VOC/CTQ, COPIS, Team Performance
- Kano Model
- CTQ Tree
- Project Management Toolkit
Module 3: Measure Phase
- Exercise: Communication
- Review Measurements, Classifying Data, Data Collection, and Variation
- Flow Metrics
- Lead Time, Cycle Time, WIP
- Takt Time
- Value Stream Mapping
- Sampling Methods
- Simple Random Sampling
- Systematic Random Sampling
- Stratified Random Sampling
- Cluster Random Sampling
- Measurement System Analysis and Gage R&R
- Process Capability
- Histogram Reviews
- Normality Plot
- Descriptive Statistics
- DPMO Calculation
- Process Sigma Calculation
- Assessing Process Capability
Module 4: Analyze Phase
- Review Key Green Belt Analyze Concepts
- Correlation and Regression
- Confidence Intervals
- Hypothesis Testing
- Change Acceleration
- Facilitating Teams
- Executive Presence & Presenting Up
- Creativity & Innovation
Module 5: Improve Phase
- Review Idea Generation, Selecting a Solution, Piloting and Implementing, and
- Change Leadership
- Lean Tools
- 3M – Muda, Muri, Mura
- 8 Wastes – TIMWOOD Plus
- Sequence of Events
- Design of Experiments
- Cost-Benefit Analysis
Module 6: Control Phase
- Review of Key Tools and Concepts from Green Belt Control Phase
- Risk Management
- PEST Analysis
- Control Charts
- Project Closure
Module 7: Wrap-Up and Exam
- Review of Black Belt DMAIC
- Exam Prep
- Project Next Steps
Contact Corporate Education Group for pricing details.
CORPORATE EDUCATION GROUP
Corporate Education Group (CEG) delivers talent strategies and development solutions that align with targeted business goals to transform organizational performance. From assessments to advisory consulting, program design, training delivery, and measurement, we identify the right solutions to unlock business value....
Find out more about this Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Program course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team