The Six Sigma Black Belt Certification with HR specialization is designed to give students a robust grasp of Six Sigma principles while equipping them with the essential skills to effectively lead and communicate within Six Sigma teams from a Human Resources perspective. Six Sigma is a data-driven methodology that centers around measuring and quantifying the impact brought about by improvement projects. Its success hinges on garnering support and commitment from all levels of the organization, transcending personal viewpoints and opinions.
Within the realm of Six Sigma projects, HR professionals play a pivotal role, particularly in the initial stages, as they often hold key responsibilities in shaping the project's organizational framework. The meticulous assembly of the right team can substantially influence the project's overall success. HR professionals collaborate closely with the Six Sigma Project Champion to identify and select Black Belts and Green Belts, drawing upon their intimate knowledge of the organization's talent pool. Additionally, HR professionals are instrumental in crafting job descriptions for each team member and may be involved in devising retention and training programs tailored to the project's objectives.
Given that HR professionals dedicate a significant portion of their time to workforce planning and employment-related activities, they emerge as invaluable resources during the nascent phases of Six Sigma projects. Black Belts and Green Belts, who often juggle multiple responsibilities within the organization, rely on HR expertise to align the broader workforce needs with the demands of the quality improvement project. This intricate balancing act necessitates the involvement of skilled HR professionals who can collaboratively engage with project stakeholders.
The Six Sigma Black Belt in HR Certification program encompasses a comprehensive curriculum that not only delves into the operational roles and integration requirements that HR professionals or Human Resource Managers (HRMs) provide within an organization to bolster Six Sigma initiatives but also equips HR with the tools and knowledge necessary to drive its own Six Sigma projects. This holistic approach ensures that HR professionals are well-prepared to contribute to organizational success on multiple fronts, seamlessly bridging the gap between HR and Six Sigma methodologies.
We also offer a Six Sigma Black Belt Certification and Six Sigma Lean Black Belt Certification without the HR component for those who do not want their certification to have an HR (Human Resources) concentration.
Who should attend?
No, If you are new to Six Sigma you can study the training material before taking the test. The Six Sigma Black Belt certification with HR concentration training includes all of the course work for the Green Belt and Yellow Belt and you will learn that material first, before moving on to the Black Belt material. If you are an experienced Six Sigma practitioner you may sign up for the Black Belt Certification and skip directly to the test.
The goal of the Management and Strategy Institute is to teach you the key competencies required to function in the role of a Six Sigma Black Belt in Human Resources. As you go through the training material you will learn the competencies listed below. The BBHR exam is a timed, online exam. It consists of approximately 85 questions and has a required passing score of 70%.
NOTE: This course covers all of the topics in the Six Sigma Black Belt Professional, plus the following additional competencies:
Six Sigma in HR
- Human Resources plays an integral role in the structure of a Six Sigma Program.
- Learning Outcome: Understand the role of HR within a Six Sigma project.
- Human Resource professionals help organizational leaders incorporate a proactive, data-driven Six Sigma culture in a manner that has the least resistance in terms of cultural change.
- Learning Outcome: Understand the responsibilities of HR within the company and how they support a Six Sigma project.
Gaining Six Sigma Skills
- HR employees facilitate organizational development in the underlying DMAIC methodology.
- Learning Outcome: Aligning training and development
- Human Resource professionals assist project champions and Six Sigma belted practitioners with the recruitment of individuals certified in Six Sigma.
- Learning Outcome: Understand the Six Sigma belt level responsibilities to assist in team selection.
Rewarding and Recognition
- Human Resource professionals determine the necessary compensation arrangements for the level and duration of support Six Sigma practitioners contribute.
- Learning Outcome: Understand monetary & non-monetary rewards.
Project Team Effectiveness
- Human Resource professionals assist in helping teams interact effectively by developing culturally diverse teams with the right combination of technical expertise.
- Learning Outcome: HR’s function is to understand the competencies required for project management and acquire the talent that compliments the organization’s needs.
Projects within HR
- How do we implement the Six Sigma Culture within HR?
Learning Outcome: Establish clear roles for Human Resources for institutionalizing the Six Sigma culture within the organization.
Course delivery details
The training course is self-paced. Time to complete and fully comprehend will vary with every individual. It may take several days or weeks of study before you feel comfortable to take the final test. You may take the final exam as soon as you’re ready. You have 1 year from the date of purchase to complete the course.
Certification / Credits
You will be mailed a Certificate Of Completion, as well as a letter of congratulations and two copies of our training verification letters which you can give to employers who request it. The certificate is heavy-stock, cream paper suitable for framing.
Why choose MSI?
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Free Professional Certifications to Help You Get Started
US Based & Veteran Owned
Average rating 4.9
Materiais de boa qualidade. Certificação aderente aos materiais ofertados.
Add knowledge to my skills. Assure improvement on process. Maintain a system without rare variation focus on Six Sigma.
I was prevelage to study without paying a cent.
Contact this provider
Management and Strategy Institute
The Management and Strategy Institute (MSI) is a prominent ISO 9001-certified trade association dedicated to representing process improvement professionals across various industries. MSI has a vast membership of over 350,000 individuals, spanning 50 states and 34 countries. The institute offers...