Practical CyberSecurity Boot CampASPE Training
This three-day cybersecurity training course teaches security professionals how to identify business requirements and turn those requirements into a highly functional, cost-effective cybersecurity management system. Led by an expert instructor, you will dive into the intricacies of managed security solutions. Examination of actual security incidents and real-world scenarios are used to understand how to apply those solutions and how to discover shortcomings within existing solutions.
One of the greatest weaknesses many organizations have is their inability to identify and respond to security incidents. While learning how to avoid incidents, we will teach you how effective monitoring tools are used in concert with pre-planned security response solutions. Learn to trigger actions that minimize both immediate and long-term impacts of any security incident. Designed to teach security experts the business processes required to effectively govern a corporate security program, this course also teaches managers how to use information gathered through security technology tools such as an IPS, Firewall, or SIEM, to develop appropriate and timely responses to a security breach.In this Practical Cybersecurity Training Course, You Will:
- Learn how to Identify and create Business Security Objectives
- Integrate effective Security Governance in your organization
- Examine and plan for regulatory compliance in 2019 and beyond and relate compliance requirements to your own business security objectives
- Pinpoint and compare security performance metrics and tie them to security deficiencies and solutions
- Learn to spot a CWE/SANS "Top 25" software security vulnerability in your company
- Perform real-world Quantitative and Qualitative Risk Analysis and understand levels of acceptable risk within a corporation
- Leverage and integrate different security control categories and types
- Learn to define and manage Change and Configuration Management
- Create an agile, effective incident response process for your own organization
- Integrate practical Security Planning in your own organization
ASPE is the nation’s leading IT professional development company that specializes in customized, enterprise training solutions. Through our wide range of Subject Matter Experts, strategic partnerships, and our ACT (Assess, Coach, Train) model, we build and deliver solutions to transform your...
Find out more about this Practical CyberSecurity Boot Camp course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team