We all have smartphones, and it’s hard to believe our smartphone knows us better than our family or friends because of all the information we store in it. Have you ever wondered how GPS sensors devices came to our smartphone? How about sensor devices at home or work?
The number of connected devices will exceed 50 billion by 2020. How can we as an individuals and organizations capitalize on this opportunity?
This IoT training course is a game changer, covering both the technical and leadership aspects. The plan for strategic business opportunity on Internet of Things (IoT) needs to be carefully analyzed whether you are a business analyst, technical architect, software engineer, manager, executive, entrepreneur or simply curious on the latest trend.
During this course, participants will discuss Internet of Things (IoT) framework for the digital transformation and IoT strategic leadership. Join this new evolution in sensor, cloud, and big data by registering for this two-day Internet of Things (IoT) intensive overview.In this course you will learn how to:
- Discover Internet of Things (IoT) landscape and technology stack (IoT vs. Industry IoT)
- Solid understanding on Internet of Things (IoT) Product Management.
- Analyze the financial cost consideration on building internal Internet of Things (IoT) vs. a 3rd party vendor.
- Detailed examination on how data flows through Internet of Things (IoT), big data, and analytics
- Realize the value of the data collected through sensor devices and learn where the real business and customer value be for your organization lies.
- Explore the different Internet of Things (IoT) sensors. (Temperature, Proximity, Pressure, Water quality, Chemical/Smoke & Gas, Level, Infrared)
- Learn about Internet of Things (IoT) Product Management
- Discover how Internet of Things (IoT) influences financial cost consideration
- See how data flows through the IoT though Big Data & Analytics
- Learn about the different types of IoT sensors (Temperature, Proximity, Pressure, Water quality, Chemical/smoke, Gas , Level and IR)
- Create a business model for IoT
- Integrate business model canvas for IoT using Business Model Generation
- Analyze importance of Big Data & Analytics for IoT
- Keep up with the latest trends of IoT
Why choose ASPE?
160,000+ professionals trained worldwide
Provided training for 100% of the Fortune 100
Market leader in IT professional development
ASPE is the nation’s leading IT professional development company that specializes in customized, enterprise training solutions. Through our wide range of Subject Matter Experts, strategic partnerships, and our ACT (Assess, Coach, Train) model, we build and deliver solutions to transform your...
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team