Everything DiSC Workplace® Practitioner Certification is the best resource for building foundational knowledge and tools for facilitating this powerful solution. This course allows participants to take their DiSC® knowledge to a deeper level, giving the content expertise and strategies to facilitate powerful Everything DiSC Workplace sessions. Participants will build the confidence and competence to help organizations get the most out of Everything DiSC Workplace and promote a DiSC-based culture. This program can be delivered either in house, through public offerings or virtually. APLS Group is an authorized partner as well as licensed to deliver this Wiley program. Please contact us for specifics.
- Deepen their understanding of the DiSC®model, theory, research, and key principles.
- Explore how to build custom solutions and deliver impactful DiSC experiences using the new Everything DiSC®on Catalyst™ learning experience.
- Familiarize themselves with the full Everything DiSC application suite.
- Practice facilitation and coaching techniques while receiving feedback in a safe environment.
- Gain ongoing access to Wiley’s online training center, where they can access all the course content and connect with their fellow practitioners and Wiley’s education specialists.
Course delivery details
Live sessions December 4, 7, 11 and 14, 2023 | Portal opens Nov 29th
Live sessions March 4, 7, 11 and 14, 2024 | Portal opens Feb 28th
Live sessions June 3, 6, 10 and 13, 2024 | Portal opens May 29th
Virtual class: 8 hours virtual clas and 12 hours online work
Thursday, April 18 and Friday, April 19, 2024, Raleigh, NC
In-person class: 16 hours in class and 4 hours online work
Certification / Credits
This program is valid for 20 PDCs for the SHRM-CP®or SHRM-SCP®
Why choose APLS Group?
APLS Group has been partnering with clients to design and deliver workshops and programs that engage and elevate the performance of individuals, teams and organizations for 20 years.
Average rating 5
Appreciated the expertise of the facilitators and their willingness to share their experiences and knowledge
Program allowed for open dialogue and sharing amongst the participants
Pre-Work was critical to maximize the in-classroom learning
Contact this provider
People are your most valuable asset. The performance of your employees and their ability to communicate and cooperate toward shared goals is the most essential ingredient for success in any industry. Investing in these skills yields returns many times over....