Financial ForecastingAMA - American Management Association
All available course dates
In this hands-on seminar, you’ll delve into the critical components of forecasting and build forecasts that help power the operations, finance, production, and planning functions in your organization.
You’ll master the key components and skills to create forecasts and learn to translate and appraise the forecasts of others. In addition, you’ll understand how to interpret the meaning of any forecast, whether it’s your own company’s or that of the competition. Whether you’re new or seasoned in forecasting and in need of a briskly paced refresher, this seminar will help you see into—and planyour company’s future!
Who should attend?
Any financial professional who needs to create, maintain and improve the forecasting process at their company, as well as professionals in any function who must interpret, analyze and make decisions based on forecasts created by others.
- Introduction to business forecasting
- Basic statistical techniques
- Forecasting techniques and methods
- Getting started: Making underlying assumptions
- Identifying data patterns: Exploratory analysis concepts
- Time series and their components
- The use of Excel® as your forecasting tool
- Forecasting performance measurements
- Simple and multivariate linear regression
- Summarizing and displaying data in Excel®
- New directions in financial forecasting
The course is priced as follows: $2545 - Non-members
$2295 - AMA members
$2174 - GSA price
Certification / Credits
- Gather the basic facts necessary to start building a forecast
- Learn limitations—what forecasts can and cannot do
- Choose the proper forecasting technique given available data and forecast goals
- Critique and interpret forecasts and their implications
- Utilize powerful MS Excel® tools—with uses transferable to other disciplines
- Master and use regression tools to make better forecasts
- Use Excel® tools to present forecast data to executive management
For over 90 years, American Management Association International (AMA) has been a world leader in professional development. AMA supports the goals of individuals, organizations, and government agencies with a complete range of corporate talent transformation solutions, including public open-enrollment seminars...
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
2,680 USD-3,350 USD