The Leader's Compass Workshop
Extensive research, including studies by both the U.S. Army and U.S. Navy, outlines the importance of self-awareness, clear communication and consistency when it comes to successful leadership. This one-day workshop from Academy Leadership helps participants truly understand their existing approaches to leadership, and how to implement proven techniques for improvement.
The workshop will help attendees develop their own Personal Leadership Philosophy, a critical strategy to help them evaluate their own expectations and communicate them in a way that gets real results. Participants will also complete their Energize2Lead™ Profile (E2L), which will help them drive self-awareness and focus their leadership energy.
Find your way as a leader with The Leader's Compass Workshop. Contact Academy Leadership to discuss your training requirements and virtual delivery options.
This course can be customized to fit your company's needs. We can deliver this program in person at a location of your choosing as well as virtual delivery options.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- United States of America
Who should attend?
This one-day workshop is ideal for executives and teams in any organization, in any industry.
The Leader's Workshop will help participants:
- Understand the #1 problem in leadership communication and how drafting their Leadership Philosophy solves it
- Learn why a Leadership Philosophy acts like a Compass
- Learn the historical background and documentation for this process
- Learn what makes a leader more effective
- Understand how leaders influence their followers by providing purpose, direction and motivation
- Understand what to do with your Leadership Philosophy and why it is more than just a document
Course delivery details
Participants will receive the following:
- A copy of the book The Leader's Compass - A Personal Leadership Philosophy Is Your Foundation for Success, 3rd Edition
- A personalized Energize2Lead™ Profile (E2L)
- An Academy Leadership Challenge Coin (upon graduation)
Please contact Academy Leadership to request a quote for this program.
Why choose Academy Leadership?
Developing Leaders of Character for Over 20 Years
More Than 5,500 Organizations Served Worldwide
Veteran Owned and Operated
Contact this provider
Academy Leadership - Powerful and Proven Leadership Training
For over 20 years, Academy Leadership has been providing unique military-based and business-proven leadership training experiences for employees of all levels, in all types of organizations. The institute was founded by Annapolis and West Point graduates, who also have strong...
Top 10 Awards
Findcourses.com - Top 10 Team Building Courses 2021