Gettysburg Leadership Experience
This is a leadership development program like no other. The Gettysburg Leadership Experience draws upon important leadership lessons of the past, in order to help shape the best leaders of tomorrow. Executives visit the Civil War battlefield in order to gain powerful and timeless leadership insights and lessons that can help them forge their futures as leaders.
Participants will analyze the leadership challenges of the commanders in this pivotal battle of the American Civil War faced, helping them discover:
- How to make the right calls amid uncertainty and high pressure
- The intricacies of decision-making in large organizations
- The impact of company culture on what's possible
- How to share their vision for success and reduce the possibility of misinterpretation
- How to develop imagination and confidence in themselves and others
- Why character is a central element of leadership
In light of COVID-19, this provider is now delivering some or all of their courses online. Contact them for more information!
Who should attend?
This unique leadership experience is suitable for individuals, executives and teams alike.
The visit to Antrim 1844 Country House and the battlefield will cover:
- Conveying Leader’s Intent
- Taking Charge
- Relying on Subordinates to Assess and Make Critical Decisions
- Losing Sight of the Objective
- Syncronizing Assets
- Strategy vs. Execution
- Communicating Effectively
- Role of the Individual in Shaping Events
- Viewing the Tactical Battlefield
- Activity Doesn’t Equate to Progress
- Leadership by Example
- Taking Responsibility
- How to develop a Personal Leadership Philosophy
The cost of this program is $3750 per participant.
Certification / Credits
Participants will receive 24 PDUs from the Project Management Institute (PMI).
Why choose Academy Leadership?
Developing Leaders of Character for Over 20 Years
More Than 5,500 Organizations Served Worldwide
Veteran Owned and Operated
About Academy Leadership
Academy Leadership - Powerful and Proven Leadership Training
Academy Leadership provides unique military-based and business-proven leadership training experiences for employees of all levels, in all types of organizations. The institute was founded by Annapolis and West Point graduates, who also have strong and successful backgrounds in the military...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Corporate / Group Training
United States of America