In this episode, Aoife O’Brien chats with Dan Norenberg about the value of effective leadership and look at how businesses can transform and achieve great results through “Executive Ownershift.”
- Understanding the culture and operational function of the leadership team
- How meetings can have a positive impact on performance and accountability
- The organisational roadmap and the 5 C’s – Clarity, Connection, Collaboration, Contribution and Consequences
- Actors -VS- Authors
- Executive Ownershift – how slight changes can make a big impact
- Opening safe spaces to allow vulnerability and honest communication within the workspace
Dan Norenberg is a thought leader, advisor and coach to senior leadership teams. Dan improves leadership performance and organizational results through a system called Executive Ownershift, a top down, team of leader’s approach to breakthrough growth.
Dan worked years in front line leadership roles before becoming a consultant and has degrees in psychology and criminology. He is a Narrative Coach™ Certified Practitioner and a certified coach for Marshall Goldsmith’s Stakeholder Centered Coaching Programs. Norenberg is a member of the Society for the Advancement of Consulting, the Million Dollar Consultant’s Hall of Fame and the Marshall Goldsmith 100 Coaches Europe program.
Read a summary of Executive Ownershift here: https://happieratwork.ie/executive- ownershift-by-dan-norenberg/