This course explains some of the key characteristics of digital age organizations and how they impact both team and personal leadership. In the digital age, communication channels, decision-making channels, and the impact of personal relationships are different than those that led to success in the industrial age.
The digital age is upon us and it is changing how people work. It is not just because we have access to more data, rather it is because the structures and barriers that have defined how organizations work and decisions are made are starting to crumble. During this time of transition, an organization needs leaders. Not only does it need senior managers to lead with a digital strategy; but at every level in the organization leadership roles and competencies will change as needed. And these competencies are critically different from those of the industrial age.
The program provides examples and practice using tools, templates and techniques for exploring and practicing personal leadership. Th roughout the course, you will have the opportunity to discuss the principles and tools and consider how they apply to work at the CDC.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more details
- United States of America
Inquire for more details
- Virtual Classroom
- Explain how digital age organizations operate in comparison to industrial-age organizations.
- Understand the Edges of organizational processes and performance and
how those have changed in the digital age.
- Develop skills to create deep trust in those with which they work.
- Know how to apply the principle of Leading through Learning.
- Know how to create teamwork within a virtual team.
- Understand the difference between collaboration and co-creation and
when each should be used within a team.
- What is the Digital Age
- Attributes of digital organizations
- Platforms and Networks
- The primacy of data
- Organizational Implications of the Digital Age
- Organization edges of the Industrial Age
- Collapse of internal edges – silos
- Collapse of external edges – teaming and crowd-sourcing
- Personal Leadership in the Digital Age
- The Trust imperative
- Digital Communication
- Leading by Learning
- Team Leadership in the Digital Age
- Virtual Teams
- Collaboration and Co-creation
- Team communication: Data Visualization
Why choose Wronski Associates?
Founded in 1984 - Over 35 years of providing innovative and impactful learning and development solutions.
Long lasting client partnerships - Our top ten client relationships average 14 years and our very first client is still a client 36 years later.
Have delivered instructor-led training in 40+ countries on 6 continents, and online solutions in many, many more.
Contact this provider
Wronski Associates is the trusted partner for academy-minded companies looking to design and deliver innovative learning experiences that will attract, develop and retain their top talent. They work across all functions but have developed a unique expertise in our ability to...