Accountability: Achieving Results Through Personal and Collective Responsibility
An attitude of accountability lies at the core of any effort to improve quality, satisfy customers, empower people, build teams, create new products, maximize effectiveness and get results. Accountability, empowerment and employee engagement result from workers and teams who continually focus on four key areas of success: consistently gaining accurate perspective through feedback, accepting your role in creating your circumstances, developing a strategy for working through obstacles and challenges, and finally executing that strategy and achieving results. This seminar is designed to help participants learn how to take greater personal and collective accountability for achieving key organizational results in spite of difficult circumstances and challenging obstacles.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- United States of America
- Virtual Classroom
Who should attend?
The program is designed for all levels within an organization. All managers and employees will benefit from this series of short, focused sessions.
- Networking Skills / Partnership Development
- Partner Engagement
- Relationship Management
- Professional Communication
Course delivery details
Alternatives: 90-minutes, ½ day (3.5 hours)
Certification / Credits
- Develop a positive approach to creating greater individual and collective accountability
throughout the organization
- Learn how to handle difficult accountability conversations with a positive proactive attitude
- Discover why the key to maintaining accountability is to clearly define goals, expectations and results, and to align daily work objectives with those results
- Learn the four key steps to managing accountability
- Learn how to apply the tools and practices that create greater accountability both individually
Why choose Wronski Associates?
Founded in 1984 - Over 35 years of providing innovative and impactful learning and development solutions.
Long lasting client partnerships - Our top ten client relationships average 14 years and our very first client is still a client 36 years later.
Have delivered instructor-led training in 40+ countries on 6 continents, and online solutions in many, many more.
Contact this provider
Wronski Associates is the trusted partner for academy-minded companies looking to design and deliver innovative learning experiences that will attract, develop and retain their top talent. They work across all functions but have developed a unique expertise in our ability to...