In this one-day course, managers learn key supervisory skills in the areas of staffing and performance management.
- Know the 7 keys to top performance.
- Know how to use SMART objectives and performance standards to guide performance.
- Know how to use feedback and listening skills to forge positive relationships.
- Know the difference between performance and conduct problems.
- Know how to use feedback and other tools to correct problems.
- Know what to do about serious conduct problems.
- Know what is and isn’t motivation.
- Know which things motivate and which ones do not.
- Know how to create conditions for motivation and unleash initiative.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- United States of America
Inquire for costing.
Why choose Velocity Knowledge?
Customized training programs for every organization
Industry-proven instructors, consultants, and experts
Efficient learning methods for your unique business objectives
Contact this provider
Velocity Knowledge is an Enterprise Education Provider made up of qualified educational professionals who have survived the budget cuts, lived through the training wars, adjusted to industry changes, and learned what it is that customers are looking for. Velocity Knowledge...