4 Days Instructor-led
User Experience is continuing to grow as a field and the individual disciplines are maturing, but integrating UX best practices continues to be a struggle within large enterprises. Creating cohesive UX strategies across lines of business and delivering high-quality experiences across channels and internal tools have a unique set of challenges.
This UX and UI design course will discuss the core challenges of practicing UX within a large enterprise and give hands-on practice adapting traditional UX practices to be most effective.
Upcoming start dates
13 December, 2023
- Virtual Classroom
In this 4-day class you’ll learn:
- What key considerations you should take before practicing UX in a large retail enterprise
- How to Focus on understanding end-users
- Craft visuals, workflow, and content to support holistic experiences
- Plan project kickoff meetings to build trust and set the tone for projects
- How to develop an enterprise UX strategy blueprint
- How to choose the right research approach
- How to turn research insights into concepts
- When to go mobile and why
Why choose Velocity Knowledge?
Customized training programs for every organization
Industry-proven instructors, consultants, and experts
Efficient learning methods for your unique business objectives
Contact this provider
Velocity Knowledge is an Enterprise Education Provider made up of qualified educational professionals who have survived the budget cuts, lived through the training wars, adjusted to industry changes, and learned what it is that customers are looking for. Velocity Knowledge...