PMP Exam Prep Boot Camp
In this 4-day course by Velociteach, participants will explore strategies for answering difficult exam questions, unlock the secret to learning the massive amount of content found in the PMBOK Guide 6th Edition, and take numerous test exams and quizzes that reflect the approach and standards of the actual PMP exam. This course is an opportunity to gain insight into how PMI thinks and be as prepared for the exam as possible. Covering key Agile concepts and terms, this course is aligned to the new PMP Exam Content Outline and prepares students for the PMP Exam released January 2, 2021.
Pass the PMP exam on your FIRST try. When you take Velociteach’s live 4-day PMP Exam Prep Course you get more than just an instructor-led class. We give you a comprehensive, accelerated learning program that includes live instruction from subject matter experts, eLearning, step-by-step guidance, and all the study tools you’ll need to pass the PMP exam.
Velociteach is proud of the customer service we provide– we are here to support you before, during, and after class to make sure you succeed on the exam. No other provider gives you the number of resources and materials that Velociteach does, designed to accommodate every learning style. If your goal is to get PMP certified in the least amount of time with the best curriculum and instruction, you’ve come to the right place. Your success is our success!
- 4 days of instruction from a PMP-certified subject matter expert with extensive industry experience
- The best-selling book The PMP Exam: How to Pass on Your First Try, by Velociteach CEO, Andy Crowe
- Course workbook containing quizzes, exercises, and interactive lessons
- Agile content as part of the new PMP Exam Content Outline for the PMP Exam released January, 2021
- 12 comprehensive memory device aids (for associated Knowledge Areas)
- E-learning: 6-month subscription to InSite, Velociteach’s interactive e-learning system, filled with audio and visual lessons, a testing lab, and a media center with exercises, tools, and handouts
- Bonus E-learning content includes courses on Fundamentals of Earned Value Management, Fundamentals of Schedule Network Diagramming, and The Strategy of Project Selection
- Flash Card Mobile App
- Quick Reference Guide (8 laminated pages)
- Audio MP3s: Audio discussions by Andy Crowe, Louis Alderman and Bill Yates
- Total of over 1,800 practice exam questions
- Pen, highlighter, markers, and other associated classroom supplies
- 35+ contact hours to satisfy PMI’s education requirement
- Tools and assistance with the PMP Exam Application
- Access to a recorded 1-hour Pre-class webinar
- Ongoing, post-class support by Velociteach’s training team
Inquire for full schedule of dates and locations!
Velociteach also offers group discounts and onsite training for private groups.
In light of COVID-19, this provider is now delivering some or all of their courses online. Contact them for more information!
Who should attend?
This boot camp is for Project Managers, Functional Managers, Project Leaders and anyone involved in leading and directing projects who want to earn their PMP Certification in the most efficient and effective way possible.
Those who plan to take the PMP exam upon completion of this course should meet PMI’s requirements for PMP certification and complete the exam application process with PMI. It is highly recommended to at least begin the application prior to class, even if you have to wait to submit.
After successfully completing this course you will be able to:
- Pass the PMP Exam
- Identify the primary constraints of a project
- Organize projects in the most efficient way possible
- Establish the proper project phases to reduce risk
- Monitor and control projects
- Communicate properly and accurately with project stakeholders
- Capture lessons learned
- Manage teams and keep them focused on the right work.
Including key Agile concepts and terms, this course is updated and aligned to the new PMP Exam Content Outline and prepares students for the PMP Exam released January 2, 2021.
- Introduction To The PMP Course
- Baseline PMP Exam
- Foundations Of PMP Methodology
- Agile Approach
- Foundational Concepts and Agile Quiz and Review
- PMI Methodology Framework
- Project Integration Management
- Integration Management Quiz and Review
- Project Scope Management
- Scope Management Quiz and Review
- Project Schedule Management
- Schedule Management Quiz and Review
- Project Cost Management
- Cost Management Quiz and Review
- Project Quality Management
- Quality Quiz and Review
- Project Resource Management
- Resource Quiz and Review
- Project Communication Management
- Communications Exercise
- Communication Quiz and Review
- Project Risk Management
- Risk Quiz and Review
- Project Procurement Management
- Procurement Quiz and Review
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Stakeholder Quiz and Review
- Exam Strategies
- Final Exam
- Course Wrap-up and Recommendations
Course delivery details
The Velociteach PMP Exam Prep course is an instructor-led course that is offered onsite at various US locations as well as virtually via GoToWebinar.
Our 4-day public PMP offering is $2447 per student. Use promo code PMPTRAINING20 to receive 20% off! Velociteach also offers group discounts and onsite training for private groups.
Certification / Credits
This program is designed to prepare you to take, and pass, the PMP exam to become PMP certified. We’re so confident in our 4-Day course and study program that we back it with the best guarantee in the business: If you take our class and don’t pass the exam after 3 tries within 1 year, we’ll refund your tuition. Get your PMP certification or you’ll get your money back. Period.
About Velociteach Project Management
Project Management Training & Certifications (PMP, CAPM, & PMI-ACP)
Velociteach is an award-winning project management training company founded by Andy Crowe, author of The PMP Exam: How to Pass on Your First Try, with the goal of empowering others to learn project management in a simple, dynamic way that...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team