Behaviors That Lead to Exceptional PerformanceVelociteach Project Management
Behaviors That Lead to Exceptional Performance
All available course dates
Behaviors That Lead to Exceptional Performance - Training Course
Through this course by Velociteach, participants will use assessment instruments and exercise templates to access their proficiency in key behaviors and identify the inhibitions they have that are holding them back from reaching their full potential. Participants will select three behaviors they want to focus on and improve through developing a personalized performance improvement plan.
In light of COVID-19, this provider is now delivering some or all of their courses online. Contact them for more information!
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for anyone involved in projects who want to become more productive, accountable and valuable contributors. Those in the following specific roles will benefit from taking this course:
- Project managers/leaders
- Program managers
- Project sponsors
Through this course, participants will learn to:
- Identify behaviors and actions that lead to exceptional performance
- Assess their proficiency in key behaviors
- Recognize inhibitions that are holding them back
- Identify their top three behaviors on which to focus
- Create personalized performance improvement plans that can be used to routinely improve and fine tune performance
- Assess their work-life balance satisfaction
- Identify a starter list of actions that they can pursue in improving work-life balance
- Provide exercise templates and other takeaways to use after the course to aid ongoing performance proficiency development
- Decide top three takeaways from the course as an individual/group exercise
Contact the provider via the information request to find out about the costs associated with this course.
About Velociteach Project Management
Project Management Training & Certifications (PMP, CAPM, & PMI-ACP)
Velociteach is an award-winning project management training company founded by Andy Crowe, author of The PMP Exam: How to Pass on Your First Try, with the goal of empowering others to learn project management in a simple, dynamic way that...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team