Applied Project ManagementVelociteach Project Management
Applied Project Management
All available course dates
Applied Project Management - 4-day Training Course
If you have a good understanding of the processes of project management, but want a more hands-on approach to managing real-world projects, Applied Project Management is for you. Through this course, participants will learn:
- Advanced theory and methodologies
- Strategies for planning, initiating, monitoring and closing a phase
- How to estimate costs
- How to develop your management style
- Tools for requirements gathering
- Leadership tips
- Other significant aspects of project management
An excellent follow-up to Velociteach's Project Management Fundamentals class, this course helps you implement main project management concepts, cementing your understanding by doing, no matter what kind of projects you manage.
In light of COVID-19, this provider is now delivering some or all of their courses online. Contact them for more information!
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for professional project managers who wish to take their skills to the next level by putting advanced techniques into practice in a real-world environment.
Topics covered through this course include:
- The big picture of project management
- The project lifecycle and different project management methodologies
- More advanced theory in project management
- Keys to initiation
- The constraints of the Iron Triangle – project scope, time, and cost
- Emerging quality trends and best practices
- Learn more advanced theory in project management
- Put your learning into practice with hands-on experience
- Move from learning “what” to do into learning “how”
- Develop project artifacts that you can put to use immediately
Contact the provider via the information request to find out about the costs associated with this course.
About Velociteach Project Management
Project Management Training & Certifications (PMP, CAPM, & PMI-ACP)
Velociteach is an award-winning project management training company founded by Andy Crowe, author of The PMP Exam: How to Pass on Your First Try, with the goal of empowering others to learn project management in a simple, dynamic way that...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team