Business Management CertificateUniversity of Washington Foster School of Business Executive Education
Business Management Certificate
All available course dates
Business Management Certificate
The Business Management Certificate is a four-month part-time program that curateskey business principles and leadership skillsfor advancing your career. It is ideal for early to mid-career professionals who want to lead projects and teams more effectively.
Topics covered includemarketing, business strategy, finance, accounting, people management, leadership, communication skills, and the tools to work through complex business problems and expertly present your solution.
This accelerated program will help you gain new skills and expand your professional network, adding to your competitive edge and your ability to adapt to today’s economy.
Who should attend?
Is the Business Management Certificate right for you? The program is ideal for:
- Professionals who want to broaden and deepen their knowledge of business essentials.
- Early to mid-career professionals who have or are moving into management or leadership role.
- Professionals/specialists – e.g. engineers or developers – who have business operations role.
- Graduate students in non-business field who want to expand their business academic foundation.
- Business Strategy
- Leadership and Organizational Behavior
- Finance and Accounting
- Communications and Soft Skills
- Business Case Analysis
Course delivery details
Classes meet 2 evenings per week from February 1- June 4, 2022. Tuesday classes are in-person on the UW Seattle campus. Thursday classes are taught live online. Students must participate in both sessions per week.
Certification / Credits
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Formulate or evaluate business strategy to gain competitive advantage
- Discover product, branding, segmentation and promotion marketing strategies
- Elevate your ability to influence
- Develop essential soft skills
- Work more effectively in teams
- Create operational advantages
- Differentiate between winning and losing business ideas
- Comprehend financial statements and use financial data to make informed decisions
- Propose financing strategies
- Prepare a budget projection to conduct cost-benefit analysis
- Evaluate investment opportunities
- Become a more effective manager and leader within your organization
Get Hands-on Experiential Learning
This program will end with a capstone project whereby participants will take what they have learned and apply it in a case competition, presenting a solution to a real-world business problem. Participants will be assigned a team and will work closely with faculty throughout the course.
About UW Executive Education
University of Washington Foster School of Business Executive Education
UW Executive Education programs will give you immediately applicable knowledge to enhance your career, whether you want to quickly upskill in a particular topic or to attain a more comprehensive business education. With programs from UW Executive Education, you will...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...