Presenting at ConferencesTurpin Communication
Presenting at Conferences
All available course dates
Presenting at Conferences
Demonstrating thought leadership on the speaking circuit
This mastery-level speaker training program is designed to be the last step in the process of preparing participants to demonstrate thought leadership at conferences or to become certified for your speakers bureau.
Throughout the class, participants apply the principles of The Orderly Conversation® to their own real-life conference presentations.
Presenting at Conferences includes access to eCoach – our program for pre-work and post-workshop performance support. Participants receive reusable job aids and reference materials to help them apply what they learn in class to the situations they face outside of it. Attendees also receive a copy of The Orderly Conversation: Business Presentations Redefined.
Turpin modifies the workshop to meet the specific needs of the business and each individual attending.
NOTE: We assume that slides and other materials have been created for the speakers. If this is not the case, slide and message development can be accommodated and discussed during the tailoring process.
In light of COVID-19, this provider is now delivering some or all of their courses online. Contact them for more information!
Who should attend?
Intended For: High-potential presenters and emerging thought leaders
Participants in this dress-rehearsal workshop learn to
- Demonstrate thought leadership
- Be appropriately energetic and persuasive without a heavy-handed sales approach
- Grasp quickly who is in the audience and modify their presentations on the fly in order to meet the needs of each specific group
- Create (or modify existing) visual aids to support key messages
- Gain self-awareness
- Engage attendees in a comfortable, flexible conversation while being clear and concise
- Weave in stories to enhance engagement
- Use visuals effectively
- Think on their feet so that they can answer questions and address interruptions confidently
- Facilitate fruitful interactions with attendees
- Demonstrate expertise when sitting on a panel discussion
Course delivery details
Duration: 2 days
Maximum Enrollment: 6
Number of Instructors: 2
Location: Client Site or Hotel Ballroom
Contact Turpin for price information.
About Turpin Communication
Custom Presentation and Facilitation Skills Training for Your Team
Turpin Communication is a business communication training company. We build the skills presenters, meeting facilitators, and trainers need to achieve their goals, work more efficiently, and grow leadership capabilities. Our process is about simplification and personalization. We untangle confusing assumptions,...
Contact this provider
Average rating 5Based on 4 reviews.
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...