Get Smart on SGX market requirements with FIA-IFM Training. This course has been jointly developed by and the Singapore Exchange to help market participants understand and comply with key trading rules of the exchange. The course consists of five sections.
Each section provides an overview of trading behavior as well as insight on ways to examine potential trading misconduct and incorporate the guidelines into your risk management programs. Learners can take all five sections of the course or be assigned certain sections depending on their responsibilities within their organization.
This course is accredited by the Institute of Banking and Finance (IBF) for 1.5 training hours towards SFA CPD (Continuing Professional Development).
Upcoming start dates
eLearning on demand.
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for those that trade or plan to trade on the Singapore Exchange (SGX).
- Wash trades
- Momentum ignition
- Order management during opening routine
- Regulatory guidance on other key trading clearing rules
- Negotiated large trades
- Error trades
- Position transfers
- Position limits & accountability
- Interactive exercises to test comprehension
Course delivery details
eLearning on demand.
- FIA Member Discount: $60
Qualify for a Discount?
- FIA Member firms and their employees are eligible for discounts on courses. FIA members include more than 300 financial services firms as well as fund managers, commercial hedgers, global exchanges, technology vendors, and legal and other professional services providers.
- Volume discounts for training are available for firms with 16 or more participants.
Why choose IFM?
Nonprofit educational foundation founded that offers top-quality education at the lowest cost
Qualified instructors who have real world working experience at major films and regulatory agencies
IFM instructors are passionate to share the knowledge gained from real world working experience at major firms and regulatory bodies
Contact this provider
The Institute for Financial Markets (IFM)
The Institute for Financial Markets (IFM), established by in 1989 is a nonprofit educational foundation. The IFM is an affiliate for the FIA, the leading global trade organization for the futures, options and centrally cleared derivatives markets. The IFM works to...