UML Modelling Course
Unified modelling language (UML) is one of the most popular modelling languages in the software industry. It is used for requirements modelling in the Waterfall as well as Agile methodologies. In this UML Modelling course, we will focus on using UML diagrams for the requirements modelling. However, UML diagrams are not only used for requirements modelling but can be used for the complete software development lifecycle, from the requirements phase to the deployment phase.
Upcoming start dates
For more information about pricing, please contact the provider.
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
This course is designed for professionals, who:
- Are working as Business Analysts or requirements specialists and want to learn a formal requirements analysis and modelling technique
- Would like to learn at their pace because of hectic time schedules and erratic office hours
Key features include:
- Actual online session recordings divided into chapters and topics
- Chapter-wise Quiz
- Chapter-wise Practice exercises
- Case Studies
- Course Projects with Trainer guidance
- Email support from Expert/Trainer
Contact this provider
Techcanvass is a software training and consulting organization, founded by IT professionals. We are committed to make learning more practical, goal-oriented and a structured exercise rather than being merely academic. Having started in November 2011, we are into technology and...