SASAA 2.1 - Implementing Advanced Cisco ASA Security v2.1 (SASAA)
The Implementing Advanced Cisco ASA Security (SASAA) v2.1 training course will provide you with knowledge of advanced features of Cisco ASA security products and enables you to implement the key features of ASA including Firepower services, ASA Identity Firewall, ASA Cloud Web security, ASA Clustering and virtual ASA (ASAv). This is an ideal Cisco security certification course to take if you want to further your knowledge on Cisco security matters or develop new skills for career advancement. This Cisco ASA training includes learning about the Cisco ASA product family, Identity Firewall, Firepower services, and more.
In light of COVID-19, this provider is now delivering some or all of their courses online. Contact them for more information!
Who should attend?
This course is intended for network engineers supporting Cisco ASA 9.x implementations.
Module 1: Cisco ASA Product Family
- Lesson 1: Introducing the Cisco ASA 5500-X Series Next Generation Firewalls
- Lesson 2: Introducing the Cisco ASAv
- Lesson 3: Implementing ASA 9.3 and 9.4.1 New Features
- Lesson 4: Introducing the Cisco ASASM
Module 2: Cisco ASA Identity Firewall
- Lesson 1: Describing the Cisco ASA Identity Firewall Solution
- Lesson 2: Setting Up Cisco CDA
- Lesson 3: Configuring Cisco CDA
- Lesson 4: Configuring Cisco ASA Identity Firewall
- Lesson 5: Verifying and Troubleshooting Cisco ASA Identity Firewall
Module 3: Cisco ASA Firepower Services
- Lesson 1: Installing the Cisco ASA Firepower Services Module
- Lesson 2: Managing the Cisco ASA Firepower Services Module Using the Fire SIGHT Management Center
- Lesson 3: Describing the Cisco ASA 5506-X, 5508-X, and 5516-X Firepower Services
Module 4: Cisco ASA Cloud Web Security
- Lesson 1: Introducing Cisco ASA Cisco Cloud Web Security
- Lesson 2: Configuring Cisco ASA with Cisco Club Web Security
- Lesson 3: Verifying Cisco ASA Cloud Web Security Operations
- Lesson 4: Describing the Web Filtering Policy in Cisco Scan Center
- Lesson 5: Describing Cisco ASA Cloud Web Security AMP and CTA
Module 5: Cisco ASA Clustering
- Lesson 1: Describing the Cisco ASA Cluster Features
- Lesson 2: Describing Cisco ASA Cluster Terminology and Data Flows
- Lesson 3: Using the CLI to Configure a Cisco ASA Cluster
- Lesson 4: Using the ASDM to Configure a Cisco ASA Cluster
- Lesson 5: Verifying Cisco ASA Cluster Operations
- Lesson 6: Troubleshooting a Cisco ASA Cluster Operation
- Lesson 7: Describing Cisco ASA v9.1.4 and Later Clustering Features
Module 6: Cisco ASA Security Group Firewall and CoA
- Lesson 1: Introducing Cisco Security Group Tagging
- Lesson 2: Configuring Cisco ASA Security Group Firewall
- Lesson 3: Describing the Cisco ASA 9.2.1 and later releases SGT Features
- Lab 1: Cisco Learning Lab Remote Access
- Lab 2: Cisco ASAv Basic Setup
- Lab 3: Cisco ASA 9.3 and 9.4.1 New Features
- Lab 4: Cisco CDA Configuration
- Lab 5: Cisco ASA Identity-Based Firewall Configuration
- Lab 6: Cisco ASA Firepower Services Module Installation
- Lab 7: Cisco Fire SIGHT Management Center Configuration
- Lab 8: Cisco ASA Cloud Web Security Configuration
- Lab 9: Cisco ASA Cluster Configuration
Why choose SLI?
Over 50 training locations across North America
All dates are guaranteed-to-run
Sunset Learning Institute
Sunset Learning Institute is an authorized training center, helping our customers optimize their technology investments by providing convenient, high quality technical training that they can rely on. We empower students to master their desired technologies for their unique environments. What...
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team