HW HDP DS - Hortonworks HDP Analyst Data Science (SCI-221)
This course provides instruction on the processes and practice of data science, including machine learning and natural language processing. Included are: tools and programming languages (Python, I Python, Mahout, Pig, NumPy, pandas, SciPy, Scikitlearn), the Natural Language Toolkit (NLTK), and Spark MLlib.
In light of COVID-19, this provider is now delivering some or all of their courses online. Contact them for more information!
Do you have questions about this training and how COVID-19 might affect it?
At findcourses.com we are committed to helping everyone who wants to learn, to learn. So are the training suppliers we partner with.
Get in touch on this page to find out whether there are any changes to this training in light of COVID-19.
Who should attend?
Architects, software developers, analysts and data scientists who need to apply data science and machine learning on Hadoop.
Day 1: An Introduction to Data Science, Python, Hadoop and Machine Learning
- Define Data Science and Explain What a Data Scientist Does
- Differentiate Between Different Types of Data Roles
- List a Number of Data Science Use Cases
- Present an Overview of Python
- Describe the Components of the Big Data Scientific Stack
- Using I Python
- Data Analysis with Python
- Using HDFS Commands
- Introduction to Spark REPLs and Zeppelin
- Using Apache Mahout for Machine Learning
Day 2: Working with Spark RDDs, Data Frames and SparkSQL, Visualization in Zeppelin
- Explain What an RDD Is
- Explain How RDDs are Partitioned
- Create Manipulate and Restore RDDs
- Use Spark SQL to Create Tables
- Create an Application and Submit to the Cluster
- Create and Manipulate RDDs
- Create and Save Data Frames
- Build and Submit Spark Applications
Day 3: Machine Learning Algorithms, Natural Language Processing, and Spark MLlib
- Describe Common Machine Learning Applications
- List the Pros and Cons of Various Algorithms
- Explain what Natural Language Processing is
- Explain the Feature Engineering Capabilities of Spark MLlib
- Use the Python Natural Language Toolkit (NLTK)
- Classify text using NaÃ¯ve Bayes
- Compute K-nearest neighbors
- Creating a Spam Classifier with MLlib
- Sentiment Analysis with Spark MLlib
Why choose SLI?
Over 50 training locations across North America
All dates are guaranteed-to-run
Sunset Learning Institute
Sunset Learning Institute is an authorized training center, helping our customers optimize their technology investments by providing convenient, high quality technical training that they can rely on. We empower students to master their desired technologies for their unique environments. What...
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...