Filling Execution Gaps
Turning corporate vision into value is not a trivial task. The customer can be extremely happy with the project's value, but, if the delivering organization does not see value or make their margin, the project was not successful. Neither is the corollary true. Both need to recognize value from the project.
This course educates attendees on:
- Identifying the activities to validate and execute a company's strategy,
- Decomposing strategic goals into a comprehensive and achievable set of projects.
- Defining the executive sponsor’s roles and responsibilities.
- Using tools to guide the company to successful project delivery and adoption.
- Defining lean project governance in your company's context.
- Identifying leadership traits for executives and project managers
Numerous templates are provided and used in help you fill gaps in your organization. Helping ensure that current and future plans and projects run successfully. By the end of this course you will have the basics to understand how to execute and implement a project framework to support your company's strategic goals.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Course delivery details
This blended learning course is organized into six-sessions that include one-hour of mentor access per session.
This course is provided virtually with Zoom group coaching sessions and an on-demand course components. Students can take this course individually or as a part of a group or cohort.
Course price: $1,797.00
Certification / Credits
- Creating a common understanding
- Communicating priorities
- Establishing effective sponsorship
- Building a culture of change
- Governing projects effectively and effectively.
- Forming a culture of leadership
Contact this provider
Successful Projects has focused on providing exceptional project management training since 2001. We offer courses in a variety of formats including a unique coaching-oriented format that sets us apart of other training options. Coaching and mentoring provides direct and effective...