Design Thinking for Results
Design Thinking for Results engages participants in a discussion about an iterative design process which bridges imagination and implementation to help organizations rapidly and incrementally address complex challenges, create value, and grow. Participants will explore the need for customer-focused thinking and learn that not all innovation involves product innovation. They will experience the value that innovating around processes and services can bring to an organization and discover how to implement a test-and-learn mentality that captures more value for the organization more quickly.
This course is a highly interactive experiential workshop. Participants will learn about a real-life business need, then engage in a design-thinking process that asks them to change their thinking about the problem, make sense of the model for capturing value from their ideas, prototype their ideas, and develop a plan for rapidly testing and evolving the solution. They will engage with and provide feedback to their fellow participants, reinforcing the notion of iteration and feedback throughout the process. Along the way, they will learn about different types of innovation that organizations benefit from in the modern business context and how to develop responsive and flexible business models for implementation.
Certification / Credits
- Describe how the application of a design thinking process can yield offerings that create, deliver and capture sustainable and differentiated value in the marketplace
- Apply a customer-centric approach to elicit the needs of the customer
- Define innovation and its multiple sources
- Apply an ideation approach to ensure broad diversity of thought and perspective into the development of a concept
- Build a business model canvas to address the marketplace and matrix sides of the value chain in moving from idea to revenue capture
- Apply an iterative prototyping approach to refine and streamline concepts into offerings that are novel, desirable, defensible, doable and profitable
- Define a test-and-learn model to implementation of ideas
- Present offerings in a clear, concise and compelling manner
About Strategy Execution
Improving Performance Through Sustained Learning and Behavior Change As the global authority in project leadership training, we help you, your team, and your business with flexible professional development solutions to bridge the strategy execution gap and get work done —...
Find out more about this Design Thinking for Results course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team