Aligning Work With Strategy
Aligning Work With Strategy sensitizes participants to the mindset necessary to think and act strategically as they lead and execute work in their organizations. Attendees focus on the mutually supportive skills of translating the larger organizational strategy to their own work and architecting their own strategies for executing this work. Additionally, participants learn the importance of having a strategic frame of reference that maintains alignment of strategy with the critical domains of work and people to enable effective execution. The course introduces multiple viewpoints on strategy and illustrates how today’s complex environment requires a more adaptable, responsive, and fluid concept of strategy. It reinforces the need for a more tightly coupled feedback loop between strategy and execution. Participants also learn various ways to maintain alignment between their own local level strategies and the larger overarching organizational strategy that they are ultimately responsible for implementing.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire to book training
- United States of America
Certification / Credits
- Describe global trends that make today’s work environments different
- Explain the importance of translating and aligning project-based work to organizational strategy
- Identify areas of misalignment in your organization and team that impede strategic execution
- Utilize a framework model to identify domains that must be aligned to improve chances of project and program success
- Assure that project-based work success serves the goals of the organization
- Architect the alignment of necessary elements for strategy execution
- Translate the organization’s strategy to the work of the department, team and individual.
Contact this provider
Improving Performance Through Sustained Learning and Behavior Change As the global authority in project leadership training, we help you, your team, and your business with flexible professional development solutions to bridge the strategy execution gap and get work done —...