Building the Employee Experience
Leading organizations are designing and managing the entire Employee Experience (EX) to positively impact business and people results. The EX is so much more than engagement or satisfaction surveys.
In the fullest sense, it captures the critical ups and downs of an employee’s journey with your organization – especially at the key moments that matter. As you strive to do with customers – do as well or better with employees.
Ensuring exceptional EX at critical points like during recruitment, first-day on the job, career development conversations, and supervisor interactions builds the needed employee commitment and strategic focus.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- United States of America
Inquire for more information
Who should attend?
Mid- to Senior-level human resources leaders and others with the charge for leading and cultivating world-class employee experience.
This course will cover these topics in an interactive and highly engaging way. To ensure maximum collaboration, learning, and individualized attention, the class size is kept small and participants make progress on real-world challenges while in class.
- Introduction to EX – what it is and why it matters.
- Stewart EX Framework – a simple yet comprehensive way to think about EX.
- Mix of case study / class member real-world projects to build skills and practice leveraging tools.
- EX success stories from other organizations.
- A clear action plan for strengthening your EX in your team, department, and organization.
Course delivery details
Delivered virtually or on-site
Certification / Credits
4 PDC credits provided to SHRM certified professionals
- In-Depth Knowledge
- Gain proven tools to influence EX that will support you in strengthening your culture and organization in alignment with your strategy.
- Immediate Application
- Build skills that can be immediately applied to improving employee experience.
- Real-World Tools
- Learn an EX framework that enables you to learn the strengths and opportunities for your organization.
- Best Practices
- Learn best practices from other leading organizations on EX.
- Expert Facilitation
- Learn from an Employee Experience expert with over 15 years experience leading and consulting in the field.
- Continuing Support
- 45 minute, 1:1 coaching follow up with the course facilitator to support development and application of the material.
Why choose SL?
Global leadership, teaming, change, talent training, consulting, and coaching provider
Developing leaders, building cohesive teams, and aligning organizations for 40+ years
Full-service human capital organization working across diverse industries
Contact this provider
Stewart Leadership is your human capital partner delivering leadership development, team cohesion, organizational alignment, and talent readiness to achieve business and people results. For over 40 years, Stewart Leadership has been enabling organizations to achieve optimal people results with proven...