Delivery at ScaleSoftEd
Delivery at Scale
All available course dates
Delivery at Scale
Many teams are seeing the benefits of applying an agile approach to their work, including increased collaboration and engagement, more adaptability, faster delivery and improved quality. But how do we apply those same practices and principles across different portfolios, products or projects?
Our Delivery at Scale course will give you the tools and frameworks needed to apply agile to the broader context of product delivery so you can ensure that you’re delivering working products or solutions while balancing competing demands across the organisation.
This experiential course focusses on real-life examples and hands-on exercises to help you uncover various key concepts for implementing agile at scale. You will learn about adaptive planning techniques and a people-centric transformation approach that can help you achieve the best outcomes for your organisation.
In light of COVID-19, this provider is now delivering some or all of their courses online. Contact them for more information!
Who should attend?
- Those responsible for ensuring effective delivery of working products to customers can benefit from this training, including:
- Delivery leads / Delivery Managers or people moving into these roles
- Project or Program Manager or people moving into these roles
- Transformation Lead, Agile Coaches or people moving into these roles
- Portfolio Managers or people moving into these roles
- Release Train Engineers
- Business Architects
- Enterprise Architects
- Managers who want to grow their delivery management skills for the delivery of products in a wider organisational context
There is no formal prerequisite to attend this course, however, if you are new to agile, we recommend to first follow our Agile Fundamentals course as a lead-in.
During this course you will learn about:
- Visualising the flow of value to optimise the entire system
- Designing for organisational agility
- Empowering the organisation to deliver effective outcomes
- Aligning value to implement delivery at scale
- Sustaining continuous improvement
Course delivery details
- In-person: 2 days
- LiveOnline: 3 sessions of 4.5 hours
This program is offered as a classroom-based course as well as a LiveOnline program. Our LiveOnline delivery is over three days (each 4.5 hours in duration). The instructor is 100% live and interaction and learning objectives are the same as our in-person classes with the added benefit of being able to take this course from your home, your office or your home office. Since this class is delivered over half-days it allows for greater flexibility and leaves you with time each day for other work or activities.
For people with hearing loss, we can provide closed captions and in some cases full transcripts for our LiveOnline courses. In addition to captioning, we can also provide early access for learners with hearing loss to read through the course materials and test the tools and technologies.
Certification / Credits
ICAgile accredited course: The ICP-DAS Certification from ICAgile is granted on the successful completion of this course. This certification is part of the ICAgile Delivery Management Track along with our Agile Fundamentals and Agile Project Management courses.
Today’s businesses need to be responsive, adaptive and future-focused. They need to be agile. That’s where SoftEd comes in. As an agile consultancy, and the largest provider of ICAgile training globally, we’ll help you to transform your way of thinking...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...