Agile for ExecutivesSoftEd
Agile for Executives
Are you an executive wanting better business outcomes? Explore how Agile can make a real difference to your organization with our Agile for Executives course. This highly interactive program provides an overview of Agile values and principles to prepare you for the change that Agile brings. Designed specifically for executives and managers, you will examine the core practices and techniques of Agile development, to understand how a collaborative and iterative approach can be applied and what it can do for your business.
Who should attend?
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Executives, Managers and leaders who want to understand what Agile practices mean for them and their organizations.
By the end of this course you will be able to understand:
- The background and key motivators for adopting Agile across the organizational value stream
- The core practices and philosophies behind a number of specific Agile approaches
- The dynamics of an Agile culture within the business and the value this provides
- How the application of Agile methods can deliver products with an emphasis on quality, cost-effectiveness and speed to market
- Introduction and background
- The Agile manifesto
- Modern management theories
- Many levels of planning
- Thriving on the edge of chaos
- Agile beyond IT
- An Agile SDLC
- People and communication
- Monitoring and reporting
- The ROI for Agile
- Failure modes and how to avoid them
- Some methods
- An Agile development exercise
- Where to from here?
For more information about course cost please fill out the information request form.
Today’s businesses need to be responsive, adaptive and future-focused. They need to be agile. That’s where SoftEd comes in. As an agile consultancy, and the largest provider of ICAgile training globally, we’ll help you to transform your way of thinking...
Average rating 5Based on 3 reviews
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team