SharePoint 2013 Site Collection and Site Administration (MS-55033)
About this course:
This five-day instructor-led course is planned for power users, who are tasked through working within the SharePoint 2013 setting. This course will deliver a deeper, narrowly-focused training on the significant and popular skills required to be an administrator for SharePoint site collections and places. The SharePoint administration training or farm management expertise and tasks, which are mandatory for IT specialists to manage SharePoint 2013, are accessible in separate Microsoft Official Courseware. This course moreover prepares the students for the Microsoft 70-332: Innovative Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 certification exam.
The average pay for a SharePoint Developer is $95,249 per year.
Do you have questions about this training and how COVID-19 might affect it?
At findcourses.com we are committed to helping everyone who wants to learn, to learn. So are the training suppliers we partner with.
Get in touch on this page to find out whether there are any changes to this training in light of COVID-19.
Who should attend?
This course is proposed for SharePoint site collection administrators, site managers and power operators who are tasked with working inside the SharePoint environment.
Before attending this IT Ops Training course, students must have:
- Windows customer operating system – either one Windows XP, Windows 7 or Windows 8
- Microsoft Office 2007, Office 2010 or Office 2013
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7, 8 or 9
- It is suggested students have knowledge with previous types of SharePoint, though it is not an obligatory prerequisite
Suggested prerequisites courses:
Microsoft SharePoint 2013: Basics
After finishing this course, students will be capable to:
- Plan and implement a company portal arrangement using SharePoint 2013 objects comprising sites, libraries, lists and sheets
- Clarify the role of security and permissions throughout SharePoint 2013
- Incorporate guidelines for consistency in building a company portal to aid in the day-to-day administration of content in SharePoint 2013
- Enrich the design of and content on a company portal utilizing SharePoint 2013 themes and web parts
- Describe the significance of governance for the planning and managing upcoming growth of the SharePoint 2013 execution
- Detect options to incorporate data from supplementary systems as well as preserve present data
- Clarify the role of social networking in SharePoint 2013 and its influence on cooperation
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team