Securing Windows Server 2016 (MS-20744)
About this course:
This five-day instructor-led course trains the IT professionals how they can improve the safety measures of the IT infrastructure that they manage. This training course begins by stressing the significance of presumptuous that network breaches have occurred previously, and then teaches you how to shield administrative identification and rights to make sure that administrator can carry out only the tasks that they must to, when they must to.
This IT Ops Training course also give details how you can diminish malware threats, categorize security issues by means of auditing and the Advanced Threat Analysis aspect in Windows Server 2016, secure your virtualization policy, and use new operation options, such as Nano server and containers to increase security. The course moreover explains how you can assist protect admittance to files via encryption and dynamic access run, and how you can improve your network’s protection. This course moreover prepares the students for the Microsoft 70-744: Securing Windows Server 2016 certification exam.
The average salary IT Professional can earn is $85,460 per year.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for IT professionals who call for to manage Windows Server 2016 networks steadily. These professionals usually work with networks that are constructed as Windows Server domain-based environments, with managed entry to the Internet and cloud services.
Students must have minimum two years of experience in the IT field and must have:
- A firm, realistic understanding of networking basics, comprising of TCP/IP, User Datagram Protocol (UDP), and Domain Name System (DNS).
- A firm, functional understanding of Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) principles.
- An actual, practical knowledge of Microsoft Hyper-V virtualization basics.
- An understanding of Windows Server safety ethics.
Recommended prerequisite courses:
- Server Virtualization with Windows Server Hyper-V and System Center (MS-20409)
- Securing Windows Server 2016 (MS-20744)
After finishing this course, students will be proficient to:
- Secure Windows Server
- Protect application development and a server workload communications
- Manage protection baselines
- Construct and administer just sufficient and just-in-time (JIT) administration
- Administer data protection
- Construct Windows Firewall and a software-defined circulated firewall
- Protect network traffic
- Make safe your virtualization infrastructure
- Administer malware and intimidation
- Construct advanced auditing
- Administer software updates
- Administer threats by means of Advanced Threat Analytics (ATA) and Microsoft Operations Management Suite (OMS)
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...
Contact this provider
Before we redirect you to this supplier's website, do you mind filling out this form so that we can stay in touch? You can unsubscribe at any time.
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...