Planning and Administering Microsoft SharePoint 2016 (MS-20339-1)
About this course:
The course is designed to focus on the methods and teachings to how to operate, troubleshoot and manage the SharePoint. In this course you will be provided detailed instructions and hand-on practice which will help you in handling your SharePoint.
The course is mainly targeted for the qualified IT professionals who wish to gain knowledge on how to manage, install, and operate SharePoint 2016 installations in the cloud or in a data center. This course the initial part of the two courses required for IT professional and is associated with the SharePoint 2016 IT Pro certification.
The average salary for a Microsoft SharePoint Administrator is $115,000 per year.
Do you have questions about this training and how COVID-19 might affect it?
At findcourses.com we are committed to helping everyone who wants to learn, to learn. So are the training suppliers we partner with.
Get in touch on this page to find out whether there are any changes to this training in light of COVID-19.
Who should attend?
The course is mainly targeted for the qualified IT professionals who wish to gain knowledge on how to manage, install, and operate SharePoint 2016 installations in the cloud or in a data center.
The candidates generally have two years of experience of other core technologies dependent on SharePoint like, Windows Server 2012 R2 or (AD DA) Active Directory Domain Services, (IIS) Internet Information Services, networking infrastructure services and Microsoft SQL Server 2014. And, approximately or more one-year experience with SharePoint operating and managing.
The attendees are generally:
- Qualified with Windows PowerShell.
- Skilled with business continuity management along with data backup, easy accessibility and restoration.
- Detailed information and experience with SharePoint Online.
- It Professional who operate, design and execute a multi-server operation of SharePoint 2016.
- Possess experience or skill for solution-bases role. Professionals who has worked on finding or executing solutions in SharePoint space that involves search, document handling and content handling.
- Have vast understanding with workloads of SharePoint.
- Has Security technologies and validation practice.
The candidate must be initially familiar and approximately two years of experience in SharePoint 2010, many of users do not upgrade the system from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013. Which makes it essential that the candidate to know the differences between the SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint 2013, specially in terms of hybridization. Lastly, an ideal candidate must have knowledge and experience of around 1 year in operating and managing multiple SharePoint 2013 farms in large organizations.
The candidates must have beforehand knowledge of:
- Execute demand-based security.
- SQL Server’s server functions and database management.
- For authentication or as a user store or authorization, use AD DS configuration.
- Operate applications virtually, in cloud and natively.
- Operate Microsoft Hyper-V virtual technologies.
- SQL Server linking to applications.
- Managing IIS.
- Use Windows PowerShell 4.0. to manage applications remotely.
- Windows Server 2012 R2 or Windows Server 2012 Organization environment software handling.
The course provides training which enables candidates to:
- Plan an information structure for SharePoint 2016 operations.
- Plan a physical structure for SharePoint 2016 operations.
- Develop and manage site gathering and web applications.
- Configure consents and handlers/ employees and protect content in SharePoint 2016 operations.
- Manage farm-level protection and platform in SharePoint 2016 operations.
- Operate and manage efficiently the audience, employees and user profiles.
- Troubleshoot, validate and preserve SharePoint 2016 operations.
- Explain the essential functions of SharePoint 2016.
- Operate and handle the search practice in SharePoint 2016.
- Plan a rational construction for the SharePoint 2016 operations.
- Manage and install SharePoint 2016 completely.
- Design and handle service applications for SharePoint 2016 operations.
- Manage validation in the SharePoint 2016 deployment.
- Handle information arrangement in SharePoint site gatherings and web applications.
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team