Microsoft SharePoint Server Content Management for SharePoint 2013 and 2016 (MS-55198)
About this course:
First let’s have immediate look at SharePoint. Organizations employ SharePoint to construct websites. You can employ it as a safe place to store, arrange, share, and access information from every device. All you require is a web browser, such as Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Chrome, or Firefox. This two-day instructor-led is proposed for SharePoint Site Owners and Content Owners. In this Microsoft Training course, students will be given hands on training regarding how to organize and apply SharePoint’s library content administration features.
A professional SharePoint Administrator earns an average of $62,142 per year.
Do you have questions about this training and how COVID-19 might affect it?
At findcourses.com we are committed to helping everyone who wants to learn, to learn. So are the training suppliers we partner with.
Get in touch on this page to find out whether there are any changes to this training in light of COVID-19.
Who should attend?
- This course is specifically designed for:
- SharePoint end consumers
- SharePoint Site Owners and Power
- SharePoint managers and developers
- SharePoint Governance group members
- Attended a SharePoint Site Owners class or encompass strong SharePoint Site Owner /Site Collection manager practice
- Understanding of their business necessities for content, records and authority.
Recommended prerequisite courses:
- SharePoint 2013 Site Collection and Site Administration (MS-55033)
- Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2013: Site Owner (SP2013SiteOwner-LO)
After the course completion, students should be able to:
- Plan, systematize and administer SharePoint content
- Construct and employ SharePoint library features such as versioning, content agreement and legalization
- Construct and manage metadata
- Construct, allocate and utilize Site Columns and Content Types
- Organize and use Auditing and maintenance
- Organize and make use of library management features such as Folders, View, manuscript Sets and the Content manager
- Select and organize automation features such as workflows and alerts
- Plan for, construct and employ SharePoint’s Record Management features
- Advance the end user search practice for libraries.
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team