Microsoft Professional Program : Data Science Orientation
ABOUT THIS COURSE
Learn what it takes to become a data scientist.
This is the first stop in the Data Science curriculum from Microsoft. It will help you get started with the program, plan your learning schedule, and connect with fellow students and teaching assistants. Along the way, you’ll get an introduction to working with and exploring data using a variety of visualization, analytical, and statistical techniques.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
- Data Scientist
- Data Analyst
- There are no prerequisite required for this course
- How the Microsoft Data Science curriculum works
- How to navigate the curriculum and plan your course schedule
- Basic data exploration and visualization techniques in Microsoft Excel
- Foundational statistics that can be used to analyze data
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Contact this provider
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...